+/- about your day

Loving the worldwide zoo 7" man.

++ Won Sunn O))) "s Black One yesterday for 40 bucks!!!!

--- Got Fired

Right on, glad yer diggin' the Zoo stuff! ;D

That was a damn good score on that Sunn O))). Also, fuck your job...fuckers.

Edit: If they're old enough to crawl, they're already in the right position...wait, what?! :o

Yeah, good stuff man. Maybe you dude will play austin or something so i can witness some jammmmmminnnnnn!!! ha

Fuck yeah! i saw another one for 80 ha

hahahaha +1

Right on, glad yer diggin' the Zoo stuff! ;D

That was a damn good score on that Sunn O))). Also, fuck your job...fuckers.

Edit: If they're old enough to crawl, they're already in the right position...wait, what?! :o

Yeah, good stuff man. Maybe you dude will play austin or something so i can witness some jammmmmminnnnnn!!! ha

Fuck yeah! i saw another one for 80 ha

hahahaha +1

We submitted to play SXSW, but I doubt that will happen... #fingerscrossed

I am on spring break during that week, so I think we are still going to try and book a tour during that week. I will keep you posted fo' sho'. :)

^ I had to do a re-read for the same reason...I'm not drunk though haha.
Haha yea, I shoulda thought about that.

But seriously, she's fuckin' gorgeous and a lot of fun.

But on a seriously different note..

---- A girl I've known for a few years was dating a kid who had one of the more serious forms of Leukemia.. through that he had all sorts of other problems such as blistering and whatever... he had a brain aneurism yesterday, brain surgery last night, and passed away. The girl is the most helpful, positive, generous person and he meant the world to her, so it's pretty terrible.

Rollercoaster of a week and it's barely Wednesday..

+ Got offered to interview for a full-time spot opening at the other high school in my district. Right now I'm .4 (teach 2 classes) at one school and would be a 1.0 at the other next semester if I get this.

What's the 10 yr old daughter do? I'm sorry, what's the TEN do for an occupation?

By the way, it's possible there will be many-a-joke by the few of us who could not read last night/this morning haha. But it's all fo' fun!

Also, really really really sorry about the friend of yours who lost her companion. That is awful and it will take a LONG time for her to emotionally accept it because the more generous and kind a person is at heart, the deeper the sensitivity dwells and she's going to go through her own rollercoaster of emotions, which hopefully you and her other friends will be there when she does need you, but she'll definitely need some alone time for her mental development.

Yea, she's been keeping a facebook log of everything that's been going on in the past two years or so.. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122649016612 you can just see how loved the two of them are. She is very religious, and I know she'll be relying on that a bit in the coming weeks, but I wish her the best.

The daughter (who is 21, so it appears less creepy) is a teacher's aide right now.. I don't know what her long-term goals are. She also races cars. I'm not lying. Started when she was 15 and has 6 championships, compared to her dad who did it for 15 years or so and has 4.

Been a good week: started planning new years eve camping trip, hollered at a girl, Flipped off some old peole that cut me off in traffic, saw "Valhalla Rising" for the first time tonight. decided i'm not shaving for the rest of the year, drank some awesome home made rootbeer, going to see a documentary about how our state electric company is poisoning a river, UFC fight this weekend, and live fights that I'm going to as well.

Guest markovianprocess

--- I didn't go to bed until 4am yesterday, and 5am this morning due to this fucking essay deadline

+++ I have finally finished the damn thing

++++++ 2 months off now, and I don't have to work the Christmas period in retail

I MADE A THREAD ABOUT WHY TODAY WOULD BE A "plus" LOOK AT IT

ALSO, TOMORROW I AM GOING ON THE SANTA CYCLE RAMPAGE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHICH IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS SANTA AND THEN BICYCLING AND THEN DRINKING SOME MORE!

Guest errolwest

+I have some rad people in my life.

-i got kicked out of a band i started a few months ago.

+dudes were kind of ass hats anyways.

+im still in a really awesome band!

+++I was in the middle of this yesterday:

[image]

SANTA CYCLE RAMPAGE! All of us Santas biked around Milwaukee at various drinking spots, getting increasingly intoxicated throughout the day. I was pretty drunk by the second stop, which happened around 11 AM, so that was awesome. My favorite stop was at an old folk's bar that had a polka band playing Christmas songs and offered "shotskis" which was a ski with shot glasses glued on where three people had to simultaneously lift the ski to drink. Fun stuff.

^ grats on the hot date! :)

- took my fourth Art History 2 exam...i dread these as they're completely written exams.

+ professor cancelled the slide quiz

-- i spent most of my time memorizing 15 letter Indian words to pass said slide quiz instead of studying actual exam material

- hand about to fall off

++ got my first penpal letter from Bobby! i haven't written a penpal since i was 11. oddly enough they look a lot alike ;) #conspiracytheories

++ there's a present for me coming tomorrow from a Mr. Serrano!!! :D

- Kroger FUCKING UP not having full size green and red coarse sugar sprinkles for my goddamn Cookie Apocalypse for the second week in a row!

+ when i find the asshole who keeps buying them all, i'm going to pour them into their eye sockets.

+ got my Zoloft renewed for a year so the former notion will probably pass

- fucking Shell gas station's systems being down and not taking my debit card then asking for ID. I JUST WANT MY TEN CENTS OFF OKAY.

---ate half a pan of brownies last night. #chubbers

+ working out with my fitness/smoking buddy after she gets off work

- writing out these things makes me seem really boring and i feel bad for wasting your time if you read this

+++ i'm taking off next semester to make some CASH MONEY for student loans and tattoos

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ taking my first hit of the winter break....NOW.

*sigh of relief*

- took my fourth Art History 2 exam...i dread these as they're completely written exams.

-- i spent most of my time memorizing 15 letter Indian words to pass said slide quiz instead of studying actual exam material

- hand about to fall off

++ got my first penpal letter from Bobby! i haven't written a penpal since i was 11. oddly enough they look a lot alike ;) #conspiracytheories

- Kroger FUCKING UP not having full size green and red coarse sugar sprinkles for my goddamn Cookie Apocalypse for the second week in a row!

+ when i find the asshole who keeps buying them all, i'm going to pour them into their eye sockets.

- fucking Shell gas station's systems being down and not taking my debit card then asking for ID. I JUST WANT MY TEN CENTS OFF OKAY.

- writing out these things makes me seem really boring and i feel bad for wasting your time if you read this

+++ i'm taking off next semester to make some CASH MONEY for student loans and tattoos

*sigh of relief*

A good read.

tl;dr.

jay kay, you know i just sat here and read that all, ahahaha.

+ i THINK i'm done with christmas shopping

- since i have an art degree, that automatically makes me responsible for taking family christmas photos for my parent's friends. and painting stuff for my mom to give as gifts. cuz obviously, i have nothing better to do with my time

+/- i am just now realizing the amount of training my boyfriend's adorable dog has been lacking

+ it stopped raining!

- hand about to fall off

*sigh of relief*

cool story bro

Guest errolwest

-really craving a burrito

+no where within walking distance of me has burritos.

+/- i spent three hours getting all the missing album art work to my itunes library. it looks reeeal nice now.

EDIT: my post count is 1337. scriptedrain is stoked