What are your favorite NES games?

One of the greatest things I ever came in possession of was emulator software that will turn any computer into an NES, Sega, or arcade machine......fuckin' TONS of old shit that I had forgot about (like that island game posted above that was basically a huge rip off from SMB). Bought one of those controllers with a usb for like $10 and went back in time.

It came with some weird hacked games too, like KKK Mario and SMB2 with all the characters as dicks and tits....really bizarre.

R.C. Pro-Am

Tecmo Super Bowl

I had one of those emulators too. The one I had was a remake of Super Mario Brothers called Super Gay Brothers. Instead of collecting coins you collected dicks. Classic! Dicks would also pop out of the ? boxes instead of coins. My friend modded my original Xbox a few years back. I can't remember if that's where I saw it or not. I should dig it out and hook it up one of these days.

final fantasy 1-3, rpg game which makes me feel how amazing they can create a story.

super mario land 3, so hard when i play it first time but really enjoy especially with special weapon

dr. mario, i love this more than tetris sometime

kunio - gangster, i think this is an original idea of double dragon

rock man (aka mega man in u.s.a) 1-3, i really like part 1 the big yellow evil is really hard.

bomber man (b-da man in u.s.a.) 1, it's really classic

:)