Moving Mountains - Pneuma out NOW!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want this so bad, really not sure how i can afford it though

We disto'd several copies to Australia through Kill the Music! You should totally order it from them. We shipped them out last week, so keep your eyes open for when they get there. That should save you a bunch of money :)

awesome, thanks for the head up. will definitely pick it up from there

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The intro to 8105 before he sings "and we will fall back into the ocean". I filmed it, I might upload the video.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick. I just don't understand haha.

daniel, you contacted us about this problem, and we didn't even question your problem or ask you to send back the other vinyl copies, and we sent a new one 100% free of charge. Before we sent this one, we listened to the whole thing TWICE to make sure that you wouldn't have a problem, and it didn't skip at all for us. I'm not really sure what issues you are having, but we did more than the right thing here. We have not had one other person with the same issue. It is kind of upsetting to hear this, even more so seeing that you gave no mention of what we did to go out of our way to try and resolve this issue.

Well now I feel like a dick for not mentioning that. I think I did in the "solid mail day" thread but this was thread was so buried at that point I didn't think to bump it again. It is upsetting and I really don't understand it either. I have total faith that you guys had all the best intentions so it must be a problem on my end. I've had skipping issues before, I just couldn't believe how they all skipped at the same time. When I get back home on Sunday I'll check them out again.

I never meant to cast a bad light on CYLS, you're one of my favorite labels and I'm not trying to blame you for any of this.

ordered, very happy. this has been at the top of my must order list for ages but i have been unemployed since its release (finished university with Distinction average and still cant get a job, what a world we live in) but thought i would treat myself during black friday sales.

hopefully it doesnt take too long getting to Australia