frank turner + full band

flood

Richmond got lucky with this tour - we got a one-off show with Frank and his band as the headliner (no Dropkick Floggys or whatever). They absolutely nailed it in spite of only 40 people or so being there. I guarantee he won't be playing to 40-people rooms in a couple years. Way too much talent to go unnoticed.

last night was awesome, sounded so good with a full band. flogging molly fans are disgusting though.

yeah don't get me wrong, i love flogging molly, and they are a seriously talented band, that writes great songs, and has such a huge cross generational appeal... but the majority of the fans that go to their shows (and dropkick shows now too) are total boner alcoholics

last night was awesome, sounded so good with a full band. flogging molly fans are disgusting though.

yeah don't get me wrong, i love flogging molly, and they are a seriously talented band, that writes great songs, and has such a huge cross generational appeal... but the majority of the fans that go to their shows (and dropkick shows now too) are total boner alcoholics

that's exactly what I said. flogging molly fans are just younger DM fans.

Gainesville got lucky a couple of weeks ago, too. A night off the FM tour, so we got a headlining show. The club was packed. A very good night! I feel fortunate to have been there.

Richmond got lucky with this tour - we got a one-off show with Frank and his band as the headliner (no Dropkick Floggys or whatever). They absolutely nailed it in spite of only 40 people or so being there. I guarantee he won't be playing to 40-people rooms in a couple years. Way too much talent to go unnoticed.