Mystery NOFX record

I just got a clear 12" that appears to be a compilation of songs from the 7" of the month series. It's obviously a boot as there is no lable on the record nor is there any record company info or barcode on the sleeve. Inside the sleeve there is a poster of the finished puzzle from the inserts of the 7"s. If anyone knows anything about this record I would really appreciate the info.

wow, people who like to knock what other people listen to, but are afraid of listing what they listen to because they are afraid people will make fun of them is about the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of. Because of this I am led to believe that your favorite bands are Nickelback, Creed, and Puddle of Mud due to that people who listen to that type of stuff generally would not be interested in NOFX.

I listen to some of the most mainstream shit in the world (R Kelly, Eminem) and then turn around and listen to obscure crap from Punk, Metal, Hardcore etc. People can make fun of what I listen to as much as they want but if I enjoy something I am not going to stop enjoying it cuz some tard on a board tells me that I am not cool. If people enjoy it then whats the big deal?

wow, people who like to knock what other people listen to, but are afraid of listing what they listen to because they are afraid people will make fun of them is about the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of. Because of this I am led to believe that your favorite bands are Nickelback, Creed, and Puddle of Mud due to that people who listen to that type of stuff generally would not be interested in NOFX.

I listen to some of the most mainstream shit in the world (R Kelly, Eminem) and then turn around and listen to obscure crap from Punk, Metal, Hardcore etc. People can make fun of what I listen to as much as they want but if I enjoy something I am not going to stop enjoying it cuz some tard on a board tells me that I am not cool. If people enjoy it then whats the big deal?

What made you believe I was afraid to list what I listen to?

I would rather listen to my mom than NOFX.

Is your mom in a really good punk band too?

I am sure if she was in a band it would be better than nofx.

Kyle, the thing about listing bands was not directed towards you but swoopdog, but since you want to talk about you I have looked up what you like to post on this board and it entirely consists of talking about hockey and bashing other people for their musical preferences. Which pretty much means that....

A. You like hockey (or Canadian)

and

B. You're a tard