Cokie The Clown @ SXSW

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but those weird stories about kids breast feeding till there like 6-8 pop up in the news every once in a while. Shits gross but it happens.

I believe breast feeding a 2 year old isnt out of the ordinary... But what do i know, kids gross me out way more than any of those stories fat mike told.

If you keep breastfeeding, you keep lactating. Just seems weird to have breasts full o' milk and not milk them yourself just from the pain.

Guest errolwest
fat mike is such a piece of shit, fuck him. dude needs to tell stories like this because it's 2010 and no one gives a fuck about nofx.

The slew of sold out shows on their upcoming tour would disagree with you. ;)

i think the thing is nofx WAS good, and relevant at one point in time. and im guessing that the only reason people are flocking to see them is for that reason. new nofx is balls deep in suck

i think the thing is nofx WAS good, and relevant at one point in time. and im guessing that the only reason people are flocking to see them is for that reason. new nofx is balls deep in suck

I'm just gonna assume you're being sarcastic.

They peaked at White Trash, since then it's been a super slow/quite slight decline.

They peaked at White Trash, since then it's been a super slow/quite slight decline.

Except their best album = SLATFATS

it's a good album, just nothing new. hence why i said they peaked at White Trash. SInce then they've been regurgitating the same shit. I like it, but each album doesn't surprise me one bit.

It's good, but it's different. I really like the sound they developed on WTTHAAB, and they've kept it pretty consistent since then.

yep.... that's pretty much it.

Ribbed is awesome because it reminds me of my sophomore year of high school. I was blaring that shit in art class on cassette and everyone hated me for it.

I love a huge chunk of their releases, and they really were a gateway to the music that I listen to. SLATFATS is my fave of theirs. War on Errorism was solid, but I only dug a few songs on Wolves and I thought Coaster kinda sucked. Fat Mikes show sounds pretty stupid to me, Im not huge on shock humor and depressing shit. I get what he was going for, and it appeared that he did it really fucking well. Not my cup of tea, but then again I kinda quit giving a shit about his music after reading all of the interviews around the Wolves era.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/26/nofx-singer-tequila-fat-mike-cokie-the-clown-urine-shots-video/

So far, cops are not investigating the situation, but when we called the Austin Health Department to ask if they had taken any action, they told us they were unaware of the incident ... but would be looking into it.

Fat Mike told TMZ, "I confirmed that urine was not classified as a biohazard waste and not subject to the risks of legal ramifications of blood, semen, or feces."