ted leo LP w/ digital access?

A friend told me that the new Ted Leo LP comes with access to the digital files so you don't have to buy both formats. Does anybody know if this is true? I looked at the LP for sale at No Idea and Interpunk but don't see any indication.

I was going to order both CD and LP, but obviously don't want to do that if it's not necessary.

This would be my first Ted Leo CD so I don't even know if that's the best place to start.

It does indeed come with a code for a download of the tracks, not to mention it includes 5 bonus tracks. I think it's safe to say it comes with all copies of the vinyl, so get on it. You are missing out like you wouldn't believe. The new LP has a little more variation in styles from song to song than the last two albums. But you need to own it as well as Shake the Sheets, Hearts of Oak, and The Tyranny of Distance. And seeing him live is ten times better. The motherfucking man, indeed!!

• 12 years later...