iPhone OS 4.0 announcement on Thursday

Not a new phone, but a new software announcement.

What do you want to see?

What do you think we'll see?

Everyone is talking about Multitasking, but I don't think we're going to get it yet.

I don't really know what I want. I don't want full blown mutlitasking, bu 2 apps at a time would be nice. I'd like the ability to get rid of Apple's default apps. I have a page in the back for their apps that I never use, wasting an entire page.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have no need to multitask, though I wouldn't be surprised if some form of it is added. I really have no clue what they're gonna add. It's hard to know without knowing what the next iPhone is going to have in terms of hardware.

And I do believe there's some sort of glitch where you can get rid of their default apps, though it requires you to have all the other pages completely full. (Though once they're gone I think you can get rid of the other apps)

I'm really hoping for the ability for my iPhone to ring the other 95% of the time that people try to call me. It would also be sweet if it worked reliably in oh, I don't know... major cities? Nothing like playing Brooklyn and not being able to call people that live there.

I'm really hoping for the ability for my iPhone to ring the other 95% of the time that people try to call me. It would also be sweet if it worked reliably in oh, I don't know... major cities? Nothing like playing Brooklyn and not being able to call people that live there.

Ahh so you have this problem too? The past few weeks, random voice mails will pop up even though my phone didn't ring.

I'd like my phone to actually show my voicemails. I haven't gotten a voicemail in like 3 months on the visual voicemail, and one day I manually checked it, and I had like 25 voicemails. Anyone have this problem? It doesn't even alert me when I have a voicemail, even though it used to.