It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to do something with roommates. but they all kind of peaced out separately in tiny packs so looks like i'm fucked. wait tell the after party which is at my house though. yup thats right, i'm missing the party party but i will be at the after party with a whole lot of people that are mediocre.

boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored. Broke as fuck. No place to go out nothing to do no one to hang out with.

No one's even fucking on AIM either. BOO.

i am now bored shitless as well.

my AIM is cheech11981 if you want to ramble back and forth. i've had 2 beers and half a box of oreos.

so yeah, weird combo there.

got the word from the car dealership that the warranty inspector FINALLY came to look at my car and approve the repairs needed. my car has been there since Wednesday morning so I'll have no car all weekend and maybe not even until Tuesday.

I guess the warranty covers most of what they found wrong, I'll be stuck with paying like $600-700 on $3000 worth of repairs (wtf right?).

blew a load of money on vinyl already this week so I'm hurting financially. hoping to win the lottery this weekend!! :D

3 people got laid off at work today, everyone is on 4 day weeks but I've been managing to get on Saturdays so OH BOY, gotta work tomorrow. I love the economy.

got a bunch of vinyl this week so whatever. let it ride!

Had a shit ton of whiskey and coke. A lot actually. My roommate wouldnt go to the bar to sing karaoke with me, fucking lameass. Also a friend that just got broken up with came over, had some stressful conversations and they got back together. Happy Gilmore's on USA though, allright!

• 3 months later...

Resurrecting this thread bitches!!!

I'm being 100% anti-social tonight. I was supposed to go to some pre-kickball season shindig at some Irish pub (read: not a real Irish pub per se but in name only and menu...it's an upscale wanker bullshit kinda place) tonight...chose not to simply because I don't feel like dealing w/ people and bad music...not to mention expensive beers...

Soooo...gonna chill at home...have some beers and spin some records...