It's Friday night...

jhulud

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clicked on the last page of this thread from the main page, saw RTB on top of the page and said, out loud, 'WHAT?.'

Also, I'm drunk.

sounds awesome.

well it's saturday morning, but i haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's still friday night for me. i did my laundry. ordered a pizza. watched a few movies. i'm sleepy.

Dogma, The Goonies, and half of Monty Python and the Holy Grail

now i'm listening to kay kay and his weathered underground. i dont know how i slept on this for so long. it's amazing.

i am also talking to some friends about this girl i have a crush on. i've never spoke to her and i don't know her name, but i think she's into me. she makes it kinda obvious that she's looking at me when we see each other, and when i look back she doesnt turn away. and when i smile she smiles back. but she's ALWAYS with some other dude. i dont think it's her boyfriend, because they're never holding hands. but i honestly can't say whether or not it's the same guy every time because i always have my eye fixed on her. he's probably just a house-mate or something. i never seem to catch her when she's alone, so i haven't been able to go up and talk to her. well i have seen her alone a couple of times, but my mind wasn't in the right place at the times i did see her.

that ended up being longer than i wanted. oh well!

• 4 weeks later...
Dragging this thread from the backpages...

I sit here at home...all alone...ruminating...errr...having some Guinness...watching The Santa Clause 2...yeah, I'm THAT fuckin' bored.

i drank shiner black and watched zombi 2.

it was pretty rad. now i'm listening to one of the sabbat re-issues.

yeah seriously, this week was so shitty at work, i was elated to actually leave at my regular time today, and not have to work 12 hours like every other day this week.

when i got off it was basically, drive home, open fridge door, consume beer. watch zombie movie. listen to 80's thrash metal.

so awesome i might do the same thing tommorrow.

just finished rewatching Arrested Development season 2, now throwingin Tekkon Kinkreet....then will either fire up season 3, a little xbox or read A Storm of Swords.

as noted in the VC Loser thread - i have nights like these because i dont have a girl....and i dont have a girl because i (love to) have nights like these. a never ending cycle!

just finished rewatching Arrested Development season 2, now throwingin Tekkon Kinkreet....then will either fire up season 3, a little xbox or read A Storm of Swords.

as noted in the VC Loser thread - i have nights like these because i dont have a girl....and i dont have a girl because i (love to) have nights like these. a never ending cycle!

George R.R. Martin FTW! A Dance with Dragons needs to come out right the hell now. love the song of ice and fire series.

George R.R. Martin FTW! A Dance with Dragons needs to come out right the hell now. love the song of ice and fire series.

series is unbelievable so far. great characters and gripping storylines. i think i read that a Dance with Dragons was delayed until Nov 09. gives me time to throw down A Feast for Crows

Guest genericinsight

It's Friday night

and the moon is right

gonna have some fun, show you how it's done

T-G-I-F!

.......I was supposed to see one of my favorite bands but got stuck at home. I hate snow. >:(