Kick-Ass

I thoroughly respect Ebert's opinion on somethings. I don't always agree with him but in terms of having an incredibly well educated opinion and being able to give reasons for that opinions he's second to none. However, I do admit we have vastly different tastes.

I disagree with this statement. I think Roger Ebert singles one thing out about a movie and it ruins it for him. Or, he'll base his review of a movie on some other movie that come out a month earlier. It's pretty much completely random how he is going to review something. His review of this movie was awful. He took issue with one minor part of this movie and that merits 1 star? The whole point of the movie is that it's supposed to be immoral. It's cartoon violence.

As someone who knows nothing about comics or anything, I really dug it. As others have said, Hit Girl stole the movie. (When she called the dudes "cunts", I lost it)

I was surprised to see Atomic Comics in the movie, though. It's a local comic shop chain, cool to see them get a plug like that. Juggalos always chilled at the one near my work since they always had Faygo, which is rare around these parts.