CONVERGE & TP&TG Limited Silkscreened Editions

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are part of the original pressings and taken into account in those original counts.

You can count it however you'd like, though we include them as part of the first pressing of both releases.

The vinyl copies used for this project were coverless due to a print shortage in the original runs.

Though we planned on doing something interesting/special with them, it took years to finally get the project off the ground.

Thanks.

-J.

Thanks for the info, Jacob. One more question though, if I may: For YFM, do you recall how many of the copies were clear cross and how many were black stripe?

YFM went too fast for me, but was happy I managed to snag a copy of the TP&TG at least. Very solid album.

http://deathwishinc.com/releases/91/#56

-J.

Jacob, I think he meant of these 101, how many were the cross, and how many were the stripe.

Actually, i'm curious too. Guessing the stripe was the lower of the two numbers, as they seemed to vanish first.

got mine today:

[image]

Looks like my copy. ;D

My copy has what looks like hairs in the white vinyl, but are actually "streaks" of blackish vinyl, as well as faint smudges of brownish yellow. I initially tried blowing on the record to try and get the "hair" off. When that didn't work I lightly brushed the record with my finger, which is when I realized it was not hair.

I tried to take a picture, but it is hard to capture. Either way, I am digging this whole thing, from packaging to music. *thumbs up*

got mine today:

[image]

Looks like my copy. ;D

My copy has what looks like hairs in the white vinyl, but are actually "streaks" of blackish vinyl, as well as faint smudges of brownish yellow. I initially tried blowing on the record to try and get the "hair" off. When that didn't work I lightly brushed the record with my finger, which is when I realized it was not hair.

I tried to take a picture, but it is hard to capture. Either way, I am digging this whole thing, from packaging to music. *thumbs up*

My cross copy from the "normal" version has a lot of those. I did the exact same thing as you, haha.