CONVERGE & TP&TG Limited Silkscreened Editions

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats so sketchy. i think labels should just put rare releases on ebay. fuck the flipper b.s. and beat them at their own game.

im really just bitter i couldnt score this.

I was thinking this aswell, why don't labels make a limited number for the band to ebay off to make a chunk of money for their work, or give them away in competitions (although they'd probably end up on ebay again)

And another, http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Glory-Call-Me-....ite m45f26e4009

Good going, punkrawkgirl82.

excellent return on said investment. after ebay / paypal fees and shipping, she made ohhh ... i dont know.... 3 dollars?

edit: actually, she's probably lucky if she broke even depending on how much she paid for shipping from DW.

Why don't labels always do this all the time:

Special things should be made for special occasions. In this case, these were made to make some great use out of some unavailable releases that did not have jackets. A fun project for us for sure, and we're glad you are all digging it.

Making special occasions an every day (or in this case, every release) occurrence takes the unpredictability out of it, and more importantly the fun/creativity. We would never want to jeopardize that.

Thanks.

-J.