Off With Their Heads-In Desolation LP & 7" teaser

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you can only order the black LP if you order the bundle?

Not really. If you want the black vinyl, you can order and put that in your notes and order 2 copies. Or put that in your notes and order one copy. Or order a single LP and send a message to [email protected] and they'll make notes.

500 copies on red will sell and everything will turn over to black, but if you just want straight black vinyl, we can accomodate.

Ah, thanks for the info! If the black isn't limited, I'll just wait on that.

Oreded The Lp and 7" as well as the red global a gogo. I was gonna check by some record stores today before the gogol bordello show to see if they had any leftover copies, but I'm glad to get a coloured copy instead.

Sunrise Records at Yonge and Gould had a bunch of stuff leftover, including both Joe Strummer LP's.

Oreded The Lp and 7" as well as the red global a gogo. I was gonna check by some record stores today before the gogol bordello show to see if they had any leftover copies, but I'm glad to get a coloured copy instead.

Sunrise Records at Yonge and Gould had a bunch of stuff leftover, including both Joe Strummer LP's.

Thanks for the heads up!

Wish I'd have known there'd be a more limited (and cheaper) version of the Joe Strummer LPs, I'd have passed on them on RSD.

And where is the $5 koozie lighter and bottle opener? I can only find them as part of the bundle.

They're with EVERY option. CD, LP, CD & Shirt, LP & Shirt. They're not with the 7"s. They're with everything else for an additional $5.

Is it already included in the collector nerd pack because it wasn't an option to add it on? I assumed it can with the big pack since it was in the picture with all the other stuff.

Guest darnyeller

"Drive" sounds like a complete rehash of the lukewarm stuff that was on their previous album. Same guitars, same depressed lyrics, same chorus.

I enjoy Hospitals because it's quite anthemic and, at 8 songs, doesn't wear out its welcome, but this band is seriously becoming just a one-trick pony. And not a particularly skillful one at that.

Super-weak re: those Joe Strummer colored LPs. We couldn't have known about those before this past Saturday?

Super-duper-weak re: the inner-gatefold artwork on Streetcore. Talk about pixelation!

The original is super pixelated as well.

looks like i gotta own 3 versions of these records now. got them with the OWTH stuff.

Karl, is Rock Art and the X-Ray style not going to be repressed on vinyl cause Mercury Records owns the right to the vinyl pressing?

I would love to own it, but not pay 150 bucks on ebay.

Super-weak re: those Joe Strummer colored LPs. We couldn't have known about those before this past Saturday?

Super-duper-weak re: the inner-gatefold artwork on Streetcore. Talk about pixelation!

Scott, I didn't notice the pixilation in the strummer lp's till you pointed it out-it is kind of a letdown but i'm still pretty stoked on having these!