Clear The Air

7" teaser:

1 Trying To Beathe

2 I May Be A Lot Of Shitty Things, But At Least I'm Not A Rapist Like You

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I May Be A Lot Of Shitty Things, But At Least I'm Not A Rapist Like You came out on the Smallpool Records 4 way split in 2008. Sucks that a band that clearly can write a lot of songs very quickly reuses an older one on a 2 song 7". I guess I can always hope for a rerecording or an acoustic version or something.

The "teaser" 7" was meant to be a pre-release item...and due to schedules and extenuating circumstances....here we are! And the $5 beer koozie, lighter and bottle opener are awesome. Totally legit. I'm not just saying that because we made them. We're selling them for a tiny bit above cost simply because we believe in the cause that are OWTH drinking and smoking supplies.

We also launched Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros today. Orange Streetcore and Red Global A Go Go limited to 500. Fucking amazing re-listening to those and I'm sure most know the story on the unavailability of those.

And not to hijack this, but the new OWTH is fucking awesome. And I'm not saying that because Ryan threatened me or because Robbie and I used to vandalize public property together.

Epitaph Store

Wish I'd have known there'd be a more limited (and cheaper) version of the Joe Strummer LPs, I'd have passed on them on RSD.

And where is the $5 koozie lighter and bottle opener? I can only find them as part of the bundle.

They're with EVERY option. CD, LP, CD & Shirt, LP & Shirt. They're not with the 7"s. They're with everything else for an additional $5.

It looks like you can only order the black LP if you order the bundle?

Not really. If you want the black vinyl, you can order and put that in your notes and order 2 copies. Or put that in your notes and order one copy. Or order a single LP and send a message to [email protected] and they'll make notes.

500 copies on red will sell and everything will turn over to black, but if you just want straight black vinyl, we can accomodate.

Wish I'd have known there'd be a more limited (and cheaper) version of the Joe Strummer LPs, I'd have passed on them on RSD.

Completely agree with you. Kind of pissed about it.

Also, any news on when the Frank Turner PO is going up?

I wanted to live today, but I need to make sure it's in sync with regular retail stores getting it. I could launch today and ship in 2 weeks if it was an online only deal.

So...shortly.