Isis/Melvins & Torche/Boris splits coming in JUNE

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to both records although maybe not as excited as i should be. the boris/torche split im hoping has more material on it then the stuff that was leaked forever ago. I love both bands but wasnt blown away by that record.

isis/melvins could go either way for me. could be great, could be whatever. I love the Melvins and isis is alright too but both are bands that have the potential to release some cruddy songs.

this of course is all without reading any of the links posted above. maybe theres information in there that might get me more excited.

Here is what I posted in another thread about what Isis had -

I was at the Seattle show last night and ISIS had tons of shit for sale. The Live V (Neely cover) /250 was SOLD OUT even before the show started. The Isis/Melvins split was available for $15 so I picked that up. Here are some other things I can remember -

Shades box - $225

Live V (black) - $20

Japanese cd box - $100

Live 1 - $35

Their were no prices posted on the shirts/hoodies but I bought the new shirt with the Neely artwork on it and the guy charged me $12. Not sure if that was right but I was stoked it was that cheap. Tons of records were available, they even had a box on the side of the table with stuff that wasn't on display. The show was great and if anyone wants a set-list I'll post it. Jakob kicked ass as well, I was so impressed I bought their Solace 2xLP they had for sale after the show.

Here is what I posted in another thread about what Isis had -

I was at the Seattle show last night and ISIS had tons of shit for sale. The Live V (Neely cover) /250 was SOLD OUT even before the show started. The Isis/Melvins split was available for $15 so I picked that up. Here are some other things I can remember -

Shades box - $225

Live V (black) - $20

Japanese cd box - $100

Live 1 - $35

Their were no prices posted on the shirts/hoodies but I bought the new shirt with the Neely artwork on it and the guy charged me $12. Not sure if that was right but I was stoked it was that cheap. Tons of records were available, they even had a box on the side of the table with stuff that wasn't on display. The show was great and if anyone wants a set-list I'll post it. Jakob kicked ass as well, I was so impressed I bought their Solace 2xLP they had for sale after the show.

Is the special cover of Live V limited per show, or is it out completely? And are there different colors of the Isis/Melvins split? I haven't heard anything about that.

They have to be limited per show. They've only played 5 shows so far. That would just be crazy to have all those sell out in that amount of time. But who knows.

We'll find out tonight I suppose. And Friday.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to the Isis/Melvins split and the Tom Neeley cover and whatever other records they have - (I know that they are supposed to have the Greymachine and Jodis vinyl)

morfiend - Was the Jakob 2xLP the Conspiracy version or the Graveface version?

Damn. Maybe they'll get more by Friday. Either way I'm stoked for the show and will get whatever they have.

And yeah that's the original press. The difference between that and Conspiracy's is the artwork and it's only red. Just curious cuz I already have the Graveface version. They are soooo good though.