Against Me! White Crosses Red Vinyl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that this will take longer to sell out than 1,000 copies of colored Gaslight.

Eh, I might get it if it were $12, but $21ppd is more than I'd want to spend for this record.

it is Sire, you know? All of their stuff is pricey.

I don't know about that. They charge around $15 for all their Ramones records.

I don't know about that. They charge around $15 for all their Ramones records.

Those are some of the only vinyl titles that are reasonably priced from them.

Most vinyl that falls under the Warner umbrella of labels are pretty over priced.

Guess I lucked out by only wanting those, and the first Voidoids record from Sire.

Anyone know any details on the non-exclusive version? I'm sure it will be black, but does anyone know if it will be 180g?

I'm hoping they go fancy like they did with New Wave and make it 180g white.

The Interpunk e-mail stated that the Interpunk-exclusive Red would be the only color version of the album.

Hi Adam,

I noticed you ordered Against Me! merchandise or music from Interpunk.com in the past, so I just wanted to let you know that Interpunk is now carrying the band's new album "White Crosses" on a limited red vinyl LP. This will be the only variant color pressed for the new album, so don't miss your chance to get your copy before they are gone! Order here!

"White Crosses" is as powerful and as bold a rock record as one can imagine. "New Wave" eschewed some of the roughness of the band’s earlier efforts, but "White Crosses" goes even further in filling out the band’s wallop. Click here to order!

at the show the only music they had was the stop, new wave, white people 7"s and the new wave cd and lp.

How was the show? I was bummed I had to miss the CT one because I really wanted to hear some of the new songs live.

they played more than half of the new record, and a only a couple older songs (pints/julie/anarchist) i was kinda bummed i only knew like 3 people there... whereas their earlier shows i knew most of the room... so it was kinda a blah sort of night. the band was tight as hell tho.