TP/PO: RUMSPRINGER Empty Towers CD/LP

[image]

RUMSPRINGER - Empty Towers CD/LP

With Empty Towers, Rumspringer prove that they not only have what it takes to write more than an EP's worth of great songs, but that they're a band that's only getting better with time. There's something casual and laid-back but still captivating about their brand of pop punk. On repeated listens, faster bands can get grating; slower bands get boring. There's a quality to this band though that compels you to listen to their songs over and over again. There may not be much you can do with punk at this point to keep it sounding fresh, but a select few bands always seem to manage. Jawbreaker did it, Latterman did it, and now Rumspringer are doing it. There's no roadmap or formula here -I don't even want to draw any cheap comparisons for a recommendation. Check it out if you're interested in hearing a young band that wrote an album that's thoroughly their own.

Now available for pre-order. More details at trafficstreetrecords.com

I've been listening to this record non-stop for a month now and it is fucking incredible. Without a doubt this is my album of the year. There's not a weak track on the album and the sequencing is perfect, it flows seamlessly and feels like a solid, cohesive record, rather than a bunch of songs thrown together to make an album.

I'll be on tour with Rumspringer next month, so if they're coming to your town let's party!

Sam, i hate you!!! stop putting out so much good shit!!! Such a great band, and if you dont buy this you are an idiot.

This also I can not wait to see these guys play with Sister Kisser on Long Island going to be an epic show Sam you should come out!

i wish... unfortunately there are two things that will be in extremely short supply for the month of june: spare cash and spare time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
someone please sell me the color version of this.

Yea I was kind of surprised I didn't get the color version. I thought I ordered pretty quickly after this was posted, I guess they're more popular than I thought. Oh well, black is still kinda limited, and it is a really good record.

There were only 100 and I think the band got 20 to sell on the road. Then Sam probably saved a couple for himself and saved some for friends and those involved with the record. I got a couple clear ones for myself. There were probably about 70 or less clear copies available to the public when it was all said and done.

ordered this way back but haven't gotten it yet....hmmm, better check my purchase records on paypal....sucks cuz this thread popping up today has made all excited to hear this new record again!!!

such a great band! can't wait to get it.

At this point it should have arrived, definitely get in touch with Sam!