Me and Batman

Hey Kids,

I'm not sure if I posted this on here before, but I know theres some comic fans on this board, and if you're a fan of Batman or silly illustrations or both, you might dig this site I do called "Me and Batman". Basically it documents when myself and the dark knight hang out and do surprisingly regular stuff.

Check it out, if you're so inclined, and let me know what you think.

http://meandbatman.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

Hey dudes,

Just thought I'd bump this up for anyone who may not have caught it the first time around. I've added a couple of new drawings since then, and am going to try to put a new one up every 2 weeks.

So check it out if you like silly drawings. 'Cause who doesn't like silly drawings? A-holes, thats who.

www.meandbatman.com

That's weird about the Manute Bol one.

Tell me about it. :(

Originally I wanted the name of the person we saw to change every time someone refreshed, and I just drew some completely nondescript white guy in a suit for us to be pointing at.

Blogspot doesn't like javascript, and my webmastering expertise is admittedly limited, so I couldn't get it to work and just chose the one that was most obviously not the person we thought.

...and then he died.

• 2 months later...