CONVERGE - Axe To Fall LP clear tour version

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kings Road Europe still has the tan vinyl from the 1st press limited to 500..

http://www.kingsroadmerch.eu/categories/vinyl/axe-to-fall-tan.html

their shipping-prices are RIDICULOUS, but still, if you buy two, and flip one, I'm pretty sure you could still make money :)

EDIT: there's no 'add to cart' button on that page anymore.. there is on the frontpage though..

http://www.kingsroadmerch.eu/categories/vinyl.html?p=2

tried it, but it doesn't work. guess they sold out..

5) Got a speeding ticket on the way home, so looks like i gotta sell the Axe To Fall (balls.)

No offense but if you are indeed selling this it's obvious that was you're intent when you bought it. you're only out what $15 ?

85mph + to get home from a show? oh, ok. if thats true, he's a stupid asshole anyway because he drives like a stupid asshole.

5) Got a speeding ticket on the way home, so looks like i gotta sell the Axe To Fall (balls.)

No offense but if you are indeed selling this it's obvious that was your intent when you bought it. you're only out what $15 ?

ha, i was expecting something like this, and no friend, it's not 15 bucks. i was going 85, and the cop knocked it down five miles to 80, which really did jack squat, as it was still a wreckless driving ticket, which in Virginia is $350. Do I want to sell this? no. Do I want to sell the Mountain Goats and Chuck Ragan stuff I'm gonna have to put up? No. Them's the breaks.

and to the stupid asshole comment, yeah you've got a point. it was a road i knew very well and was trying to get home for a late-night-friend-is-leaving-town-soon-cookout, but generally when somebody flies by me i think "wow, what a douche." but who knows, maybe they have an equally important cookout to get to.

No offense but if you are indeed selling this it's obvious that was your intent when you bought it. you're only out what $15 ?

ha, i was expecting something like this, and no friend, it's not 15 bucks. i was going 85, and the cop knocked it down five miles to 80, which really did jack squat, as it was still a wreckless driving ticket, which in Virginia is $350. Do I want to sell this? no. Do I want to sell the Mountain Goats and Chuck Ragan stuff I'm gonna have to put up? No. Them's the breaks.

and to the stupid asshole comment, yeah you've got a point. it was a road i knew very well and was trying to get home for a late-night-friend-is-leaving-town-soon-cookout, but generally when somebody flies by me i think "wow, what a douche." but who knows, maybe they have an equally important cookout to get to.

I meant the lp cost you about $15. $350.00 is hella rough though :-/

Tre posted on DF that there would be no Jane Doe copies of any kind on the tour.

So Juan, do you know how they're going to sell that variant? Three went up for sale already at DW, one is going to be at KingsRoad sometime this month... what about that fifth color that was supposed to be available on tour? Heard anything?

Why would you buy it if at the first expense you occurred you would have to sell it? If you can't afford a speeding ticket you probably shouldn't have spent money on gas, tickets, and merch in the first place. It is pretty obvious that you are an idiot or you bought it to flip.

That sucks the early dates missed out, but it sounds like they have them now, which works out great for me. I'm seeing them tomorrow, and really excited about seeing them and some of the other bands (and excited about the prospect of completing my Axe to Fall collection, ha).

The early dates did not miss out.

They have been selling the clear from day one, along with the highlighter yellow.

Tre posted on DF that there would be no Jane Doe copies of any kind on the tour.

So Juan, do you know how they're going to sell that variant? Three went up for sale already at DW, one is going to be at KingsRoad sometime this month... what about that fifth color that was supposed to be available on tour? Heard anything?

THERE ARE NO JANE DOE RECORDS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE ANYWHERE.

None on Converge tour.

None at DW.

None at EVR.

None at Kings Road.

EVR is getting an exclusive color.

And the band will be getting their own color for tours / shows.

But none of these are available YET.

That sucks the early dates missed out, but it sounds like they have them now, which works out great for me. I'm seeing them tomorrow, and really excited about seeing them and some of the other bands (and excited about the prospect of completing my Axe to Fall collection, ha).

They have been selling the clear from day one, along with the highlighter yellow.

I beg to differ.

I bought the LP at the Worcester show thinking it was this, and I get home to find it was a baby blue.

I should have been smart enough to ask before I bought it, but given the other people that were there and said they didn't have clear, I would think we are on to something.

I beg to differ.

I bought the LP at the Worcester show thinking it was this, and I get home to find it was a baby blue.

I should have been smart enough to ask before I bought it, but given the other people that were there and said they didn't have clear, I would think we are on to something.

They had clear, and were selling clear.

They also have yellow, and baby blue.

I beg to differ.

OK.

My fault then for assuming that the "Tour" Version of the LP would actually be the one given to me for buying the LP on the tour.

OK.

My fault then for assuming that the "Tour" Version of the LP would actually be the one given to me for buying the LP on the tour.

actually...it is.

if you were so hellbent on getting the clear, you probably should have taken 30 seconds to do either of the following: a. asked what color it was when you purchased it, or b. checked the record before you left.

clear is 2nd press anyways, isn't it? you got blue, which is from the 1st press... isn't that supposed to be better?
A tour press is a bit more hard to come arcoss though.

You have to do a bit of work for it.

Get off your ass, then drive, then buy ticket to said amazing show, walk & possibly (cringe) wait in the merch line, and some how mutter the words clear vinyl please.

Thus leading to some fuckhead on ebay paying $60 for it on ebay.

because you got a damn speeding ticket

clear is 2nd press anyways, isn't it? you got blue, which is from the 1st press... isn't that supposed to be better?
A tour press is a bit more hard to come arcoss though.

You have to do a bit of work for it.

Get off your ass, then drive, then buy ticket to said amazing show, walk & possibly (cringe) wait in the merch line, and some how mutter the words clear vinyl please.

Thus leading to some fuckhead on ebay paying $60 for it on ebay.

because you got a damn speeding ticket

see your point! and I agree.