More Zao vinyl coming soonish from Broken Circles

From the latest Broken Circles newsletter:

"The news you will probably be most excited about is this. We will be releasing some vinyl with a band we have worked with before, cough Zao cough. We were shooting for a June release for this, but that wouldn't be realistic unless hundreds of you preordered it right now. So we are shooting for a late July/early August release date."

Speculation begins now!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
They are all done and sitting in my basement. I was just waiting for you to bump this thread to start selling it.

Haha

Sorry to seem impatient, I'm totally not. I realize these sorts of things take time, especially when you're trying to deal with a band who is semi-retired, and with a label they haven't been attached to for YEARS.

It just crossed my mind this morning and I was curious where things stood. It's cool if the answer is "exactly where it stood in May". (which seems to be the case)

Let this thread die. I will post a thread when I have information to share with you. If pressing a record was that easy, it would already be done. But alas, it isn't. It's going to sound the same if you hear it tomorrow or if you hear it in 3 months. Patience.
so it comes out in three months?