PO: The Juliana Theory "Music From Another Room"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited as all hell for this release, given the limited run and the amount of work that's gone into the release I'm more than happy to shell out a little more cash for it.

I definitely want in on the exclusive deal but given my geography it'll mean I'll have to stay up until 2am on a weekday work night to get it...yikes but ultimately it'll all be worth it!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I own the label and for future reference anyone can send me a personal message or email me at [email protected] if you ever have any questions. Long story short They were supposed to arrive this week but we had a slight pressing plant issue with the "metallic gold" records which we were told will take another 2-3 weeks so the packages will ship by mid July hopefully. Very sorry for the delay but it is out of our hands and unfortunately quite common now a days with vinyl pre orders. I promise it it will be worth the wait though, especially the package deal. We will be sure to include a free digital download card of our labels first signing "Harvard" to make up for it. check them out in the mean time if you get a chance www.myspace.com/harvard

• 3 weeks later...
yea, we have about 15 packages with all three colors left currently. Get em while you can, everything will ship saturday or monday. Thanks for your support
will be buying these this week. good luck with the release man, hope it goes well

thanks, so far the response has been great minus the plant delays but that happens more often than not at this point especially with a project as unique as this

Heres just a quick update with pictures of the final records and the limited edition hand numbered glow in the dark liner notes which are only available with the 3 pack. If you cant tell, the jackets are printed on black matte and the headphone have gloss over them to give a 3d effect. The slipmat pictures are posted within this thread and if anyone wants to see the silver vinyl just ask and ill try to get a picture up. Thanks again for everyones support

[image]

[image]

just opened this up. other than the covers being pretty creased from shipping, the packaging is pretty sweet. i think i woulda been okay with the coverart actually being the picture disc, since it's so simple. the silver one is the one to get.

edit: looks great, sounds good on the loud parts, but you can hear crazy "picture disc surface noise" on the quiet parts.

edit2: just turned off the gold cause it sounded horrible. the copper sounds great. very strange. im sure not all gold sound bad, since they're all the same on the outside. but yeah...