Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

on mts's blog there's a comment from a couple days ago that says

"I’m shipping orders out daily, about 300-400 per day, as quickly as I can! I appreciate you patience, these will be in your hands shortly!"

So, I don't remember wanting this, or ordering one, but I just got a shipping confirmation. If anyone wants a pink/green swirl, um, I have one I guess.

hahaha, i don't remember ordering this either... but it looks like I have a black en route!

i got 2 shipping confirmations...guessing he didnt get my email about combined shipping :-(

I thought I replied to all e-mails regarding shipping combos. Want to shoot me an e-mail to double check, may have been a duplicate e-mail mistake or something - [email protected]

Thanks buddy!

So, I don't remember wanting this, or ordering one, but I just got a shipping confirmation. If anyone wants a pink/green swirl, um, I have one I guess.

hahaha, i don't remember ordering this either... but it looks like I have a black en route!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I had no idea that I ordered this. I bought Skiba demos from shopradiocast (along w/ the s/t) and from interpunk, but could only find the confirmation from interpunk so I figured I never completed the transaction. Good surprise.

yeah i ordered all 4 but i think over 3 orders and totally fogot to contact you rj about combined shipping which is fine , keep it aS a tip if you ended up putting all 4 in the same box . if not well then its going to look like i am spending way too much money to my wife lol

I got my one order for the 180g black today. Listening to it now and it sounds great. the record, jacket and booklet all look pretty awesome in person too. the wait for this sucked but i'm fully content with the final product.
the spot gloss on the jacket i think looks so slick.

yeah it definitely does, i'd have to say its hands down one of the nicest packaged records I own. Way better than just a bland gatefold with lyrics on the inside of the cover. you can really see the effort that went into it. now i just can't wait to get the colors in.

After all the wait for this album, there was a slight mess up with my order, but RJ emailed me and fixed the issue with absolutely no problem at all, he went way above and beyond what he needed to, and he gets a ton of respect from me for the way he handled it.

Thanks RJ, can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the next release.

After all the wait for this album, there was a slight mess up with my order, but RJ emailed me and fixed the issue with absolutely no problem at all, he went way above and beyond what he needed to, and he gets a ton of respect from me for the way he handled it.

Thanks RJ, can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the next release.

Thanks Marc!