Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

Rj posted this update on the MTS blog

http://mtsrecords.com/blog/2010/08/12/blink-182-self-titled-2xlp-jackets-are-in/

Hey friends,

We finally received the jackets yesterday afternoon, and we will be receiving the booklets either today or tomorrow. Half the vinyl is shipping out this week, and the second half if shipping out early next week. We’ll be assembling and shipping everything out as quickly as possible. For now, check out the pictures of the jacket below, the spot gloss on the black smiley face looks amazing! I’ll be posting pictures of the booklet as soon as they come in!

Love,

RJ

[image]

[image]

Ordered, forgot about, checked vc message board about 3 weeks later, forgot about, checked vc message board about 3 weeks later, forgot about.......less stress, and as always the finished project is AMAZING. The complaining factor being zero. Why bitch and moan again???? I wonder if it got this release accomplished any faster??? Hmmmm ::)

Ordered, forgot about, checked vc message board about 3 weeks later, forgot about, checked vc message board about 3 weeks later, forgot about.......less stress, and as always the finished project is AMAZING. The complaining factor being zero. Why bitch and moan again???? I wonder if it got this release accomplished any faster??? Hmmmm ::)

I read your post three times, and still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't know how that was funny that he didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Oh well. In lamen's terms, I was referring to the process of ordering a record during the presale to when you actually get it. I ordered it during the presale, and now I'm patiently awaiting its arrival. What is sooo hard to understand about that? Let the sarcasm begin here vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I don't know how that was funny that he didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Oh well. In lamen's terms, I was referring to the process of ordering a record during the presale to when you actually get it. I ordered it during the presale, and now I'm patiently awaiting its arrival. What is sooo hard to understand about that? Let the sarcasm begin here vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i think it may of been confusing to read due to lack of punctuation. your post was pretty much just one big run on sentence.

I have faith they will arrive soon..but dont quote me ahahha. I was told the Brand news have been put together and are shipping to me tomorrow if not tonight. AND if i am right the label is also in NY which means UPS ground shipping arrives the next day :)

Any word if all the colors are still the same? I know they switched pressing plants, so I'm just hoping they were able to keep all the details the same.

I have faith they will arrive soon..but dont quote me ahahha. I was told the Brand news have been put together and are shipping to me tomorrow if not tonight. AND if i am right the label is also in NY which means UPS ground shipping arrives the next day :)

Any word if all the colors are still the same? I know they switched pressing plants, so I'm just hoping they were able to keep all the details the same.

I haven't been told any different so I am sure they are.

I haven't been told any different so I am sure they are.

one of the main reasons they switched plants was so that RJ could get the exact colors that he put up for the pre-orders to make sure everyone got exactly what they ordered.