I don't know if it's been mentioned. If it has, my bad. But this show is hilarious. I haven't seen Chevy Chase this funny since Fletch. Not to mention all the pop culture/movie references. While Abed is my fav character, i think the diversity among the group makes this show great. Not to mention Alison Brie is Hot with her hair down...

What do you think?

[image]

I watched the first few episodes of this show and thought it was terrible. Then recently my wife and I decided to give it another shot and went through all the recent episodes we had ondemand and I was definitely entertained. Still my least favorite thursday night show (sorry...) but it's good. Especially Abed.

the show is like a comic book. the first few episodes were there for character development. overtime it's picked up speed and has gotten ridiculously funny. I'm waiting for october to roll around so i can be STarburns for halloween. :P

I'm really on the fence about this show...I wanted to love it because honestly I'm running out of shit to watch and I haven't missed an episode of The Soup in years. Joel McHale is one of my favorite people, but something about the pacing of the show...just doesn't quite sit right with me.

It's really in the same boat as Parks and Rec for me...with 30 Rock and the Office being above both. NBC is seriously the only network channel with decent shit going on.

I don't know if it's been mentioned. If it has, my bad. But this show is hilarious. I haven't seen Chevy Chase this funny since Fletch. Not to mention all the pop culture/movie references. While Abed is my fav character, i think the diversity among the group makes this show great. Not to mention Alison Brie is Hot with her hair down...

What do you think?

[image]

its funny that the teachers in that picture, they knocked him out of the show pretty fast

Possibly my favorite show on TV right now. Definitely the best of that thursday night block. Last weeks episode was so funny.

I still think its funny that its based about the college in my town.

Also Cesar, you have to give it a second chance. The first season was pretty dry but now I feel that the show is doing a great job.

[image]

last week's "Paintball" episode is probably the best/funniest episode of any show on television I've seen in years (granted I don't watch much Television though...) first few character development episodes were lack-luster...but so was Park & Rec...now both of these are easily my favorite shows on Television