Attn Virgil - RE In The Red Vol 1.5 Series

I rarely order from Interpunk anymore. They're good folks and always totally organised, but they refuse to put "gift" on the customs forms so I always get RAPED in the face by customs, not to mention their postage rates are INSANE to the UK. Glad more distro's are starting up over here to be honest, paying more for postage than for the actual record itself is a whole world of crazy. I would probably all stop worrying about this anyway, North and South Korea are about to start a nuclear war and we're all going to die. Looks like Virgo gets away with his crimes after all!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an absolute nightmare of a time with Virgin Dickheadson years ago, have never ordered from VC, and never will. Sorry to boycott the thread, but regarding the guy from the UK that just posted, a friend of mine here in Cardiff just started a really cool little mailorder. It might be right up your street :

http://brassneckrecords.bigcartel.com/

Cheers Dave, thanks for the link, I will check him out

Pete

Virgil responds:

My apologies of my lack of communication with the status of the final two volumes of the In The Red Volume 1.5 7" subscription. It has been my full intention all along to have released the final 2 volumes of this series by now. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. I can blame it on my lack of organization, my lack of planning, and the financially difficult year we had this past year and are still having now. We have been making quite a few changes within Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home and hope that these changes will allow us to become more organized and to plan our releases out in a better manner.

I understand how frustrating it is to be a year out and still not have all 4 volumes of this 7" series.

Both releases are at the pressing plant, but I do have 2 releases ahead of them before they are manufactured. I assure you that both volumes will be pressed and I also assure you that I will send something in addition to the 2 7"s as a gesture of my appreciation for your patience. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Those of you trying to get my attention on our message board. I am sorry, but I prefer not to answer these types of questions on the message board. Your message board post did get me to write this email so thanks for reminding me to let everyone know what is going on.

Thank you for your patience and your support of In the Red.

Virgil responds:

My apologies of my lack of communication with the status of the final two volumes of the In The Red Volume 1.5 7" subscription. It has been my full intention all along to have released the final 2 volumes of this series by now. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. I can blame it on my lack of organization, my lack of planning, and the financially difficult year we had this past year and are still having now. We have been making quite a few changes within Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home and hope that these changes will allow us to become more organized and to plan our releases out in a better manner.

I understand how frustrating it is to be a year out and still not have all 4 volumes of this 7" series.

Both releases are at the pressing plant, but I do have 2 releases ahead of them before they are manufactured. I assure you that both volumes will be pressed and I also assure you that I will send something in addition to the 2 7"s as a gesture of my appreciation for your patience. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Those of you trying to get my attention on our message board. I am sorry, but I prefer not to answer these types of questions on the message board.
Your message board post did get me to
write
this email so
thanks for reminding me to let everyone
know what is going on.

At last ...a response of some kind but still no timeframe but at least he finally replied due to pressure on this board that a few didn't agree with !!

Hopefully when i or others pm Virgil in a couple of months time and ask him where the last 2 "In The Red" 7"s are , he wont take this long to reply to us ;)

Virgil responds:

Those of you trying to get my attention on our message board. I am sorry, but I prefer not to answer these types of questions on the message board. Your message board post did get me to write this email so thanks for reminding me to let everyone know what is going on.

I can live with that!

• 1 month later...

There goes another TWO months .......................................

Virgil responds: