NEW FORUM REQUEST

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is kind of like the people who spend their time bitching about the people who talk about lost. it's a catch-22. you bitch that you want people to stop talking about lost, but in the process...you're talking about lost.

Yay LOST !

How about you and the other guy who thinks your idea is good just go to another vinyl forum?

Or better yet, make your own fucking website/forum and make your own fucking rules. It's really not that difficult.

literally 90% of your posts have been bitching about virgil and the co-op.

What's your point? Looks like I was right all along...

some of us don't care the answer. we didnt order the record, we're not waiting on the record, and simply do not give a rats ass about the situation in the least.

How about you and the other guy who thinks your idea is good just go to another vinyl forum?

Or better yet, make your own fucking website/forum and make your own fucking rules. It's really not that difficult.

i actually do have my own website, with a very active forum. and i've also been here since the first days this message board started. If you don't like virgil or his label.. why the fuck would you post here in the first place?

Here are my thoughts: I don't care about approximately 90% of what's posted in any of these forums (Brand New, Converge, flippers, Torche, Lost, parody threads, etc....), yet I manage to ignore most of that stuff and pay attention to the roughly 10% I do care about. Why can't folks just ignore the threads about Virgil if you don't care about them? Simple enough, right?

Here are my thoughts: I don't care about approximately 90% of what's posted in any of these forums (Brand New, Converge, flippers, Torche, Lost, parody threads, etc....), yet I manage to ignore most of that stuff and pay attention to the roughly 10% I do care about. Why can't folks just ignore the threads about Virgil if you don't care about them? Simple enough, right?
because then that who cares dude, the down with flippers and all the other facetious accounts wouldn't have anything to do all day.

i agree.

i actually do have my own website, with a very active forum. and i've also been here since the first days this message board started. If you don't like virgil or his label.. why the fuck would you post here in the first place?

So the only reason you are here complaining about complaining is because you're some sort of OG?

I hate Virgil, his ethics, and his shitty label. That's precisely the reason why 90% of my posts are negative towards them. The only reason I browse here is for new record news and pressing numbers. The only reason I post here is to try and make people like you have a bad day. No more, no less.

I hope you get another forum made so you can 'be there from the beginning', and continue to complain about people that don't live in your positive little bubble made out of sunshine, lollipops, and Michael Jackson's dead corpse.

this is kind of like the people who spend their time bitching about the people who talk about lost. it's a catch-22. you bitch that you want people to stop talking about lost, but in the process...you're talking about lost.

This ^^^

Oh no someone's gone and smited me :o ....My life has been ruined now, what am i gonna do :D

This ^^^

Oh no someone's gone and smited me :o ....My life has been ruined now, what am i gonna do :D

Bitch about it ;)