woman sues Google maps after getting hit by car

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37453662/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

"As a direct and proximate cause of defendant Google's careless, reckless and negligent providing of unsafe directions, plaintiff Lauren Rosenberg was led onto a dangerous highway, and was thereby stricken by a motor vehicle," the lawsuit states.

i lold. this bitch was WALKING, as in...saw the highway, noticed it had no place to walk, did it anyway, got hit and sued.

darwin award time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':v658rw8d]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':v658rw8d]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Rosenberg. what a jew. just wants more money. whats a jew doin walkin anyway? shouldnt she be driving her jew volvo?

I'd shove my Jew hand down your moronic mouth and pull out your spleen if you had the courage to say this to my face.

i doubt you would. i was just making an observation about her being jewish and wanting more money. you have serious anger issues. go beat your girlfriend or wife or whatever you have

I'd shove my Jew hand down your moronic mouth and pull out your spleen if you had the courage to say this to my face.

i doubt you would. i was just making an observation about her being jewish and wanting more money. you have serious anger issues. go beat your girlfriend or wife or whatever you have

Your "observation" was ignorant.

ok i'm still trying to figure out how this board works. vulgar sexual jokes and posting pictures and penetration = ok. One racist comment not directed at anyone in particular and not saying anything hurtful or hateful or mean or anything like that = not ok. I'm sorry. i just dont see how you could be ok with one thing and not the other. either be offended by it all, or be offended by nothing.

ok i'm still trying to figure out how this board works. vulgar sexual jokes and posting pictures and penetration = ok. One racist comment not directed at anyone in particular and not saying anything hurtful or hateful or mean or anything like that = not ok. I'm sorry. i just dont see how you could be ok with one thing and not the other. either be offended by it all, or be offended by nothing.

Nobody is either offended by everything or nothing at all.

It's because the board is mostly guys, so sexism doesn't affect them and therefore gets a free pass. However, some of the guys are Jewish, so an anti-Semitic joke earns an angry response. Notice how people have absolutely no problem with your comment about "go beat your girlfriend," yet a much less violent/dramatic joke is considered a much bigger deal.

Nobody is either offended by everything or nothing at all.

well then why act like a douche bro about it? nobody needs to say they would reach down into my spleen and pull it out. first of all, i'm no doctor, but i'm pretty sure thats impossible. 2nd of all, only an ultra violent roided out mother fucker who beats his girlfriends would even think of saying something like that. i just imagine sammy to have huge muscles, a fake tan, a popped collar, and like bad trance music to say something like that. thats just a bit extreme. i mean seriously lol. how extreme. "imma rip out your spleen!!!" actually come to think of it sammy now sounds like a juggalo. a juggalo with a jew fro, i can only imagine

This has no relevance, but one of my roommates from college was from a super-Jewish family on Long Island and all we did was make jokes about Jewish people. He was the most active in making these jokes and thought they were pretty funny.

Self-hating Jews aren't too rare. But then again he could just be less offended by those types of jokes than I.

And I doubt you have the chutzpah to say that same thing to my face so I suppose we're calling each other liars.

But hey, just for the heck of it, go find a list of large-sum philanthropy. I would be willing to bet there's a preponderance of Jewish people or people of Jewish heritage on the list.