woman sues Google maps after getting hit by car

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is either offended by everything or nothing at all.

well then why act like a douche bro about it? nobody needs to say they would reach down into my spleen and pull it out. first of all, i'm no doctor, but i'm pretty sure thats impossible. 2nd of all, only an ultra violent roided out mother fucker who beats his girlfriends would even think of saying something like that. i just imagine sammy to have huge muscles, a fake tan, a popped collar, and like bad trance music to say something like that. thats just a bit extreme. i mean seriously lol. how extreme. "imma rip out your spleen!!!" actually come to think of it sammy now sounds like a juggalo. a juggalo with a jew fro, i can only imagine

So the guy making racist and sexist comments is calling the guy defending his heritage a douche bro... ironic.

well then why act like a douche bro about it? nobody needs to say they would reach down into my spleen and pull it out. first of all, i'm no doctor, but i'm pretty sure thats impossible. 2nd of all, only an ultra violent roided out mother fucker who beats his girlfriends would even think of saying something like that. i just imagine sammy to have huge muscles, a fake tan, a popped collar, and like bad trance music to say something like that. thats just a bit extreme. i mean seriously lol. how extreme. "imma rip out your spleen!!!" actually come to think of it sammy now sounds like a juggalo. a juggalo with a jew fro, i can only imagine

So the guy making racist and sexist comments is calling the guy defending his heritage a douche bro... ironic.

how is making threats defending your heritage? and what was their to defend anyway? i just said "jew" a few times, and not in a hurtful or spiteful way or anything. sorry, i thought all jews were successful and drove volvos. sorry i was mistaken, there was no need for anyone to get upset. i thought you guys had a sense of humor. jesus, i mean i know it wasnt a good joke to begin with but sheesh. i've heard worse ones, were nobody's life was threatened

Nobody is either offended by everything or nothing at all.

I'm 5'5", 155lbs. I listen to Alkaline Trio, Jimmy Eat World, and a bunch of old school Deep Elm and emo stuff. I'm not a bro but I will happily take out my daily annoyances on anyone who feels it necessary to make disparaging remarks about Jewish people in my presence. That's about all it comes down to. Now I can see by the rest of your comments you're a bit special but be that as it may, I'd still do my best to give your nose a bit of a re-work if you were to say that stupid, stupid comment in my presence.

jesus, i mean i know it wasnt a good joke to begin with but sheesh. i've heard worse ones, were nobody's life was threatened

If you ever use the Lord's name in vain to my face I will reach down your throat and tear out your spleen you pathetic fucktard.

Now that we're done offending Sammy, can we go back to making fun of the social leftover that is the subject of this thread? Please?

I'm not the only one who is, or should be, offended.

well you're the only one who is retarded enough to be offended. threatening people and shit. i bet you wouldnt tell me you would tear out my spleen or hit me in the nose if you met me in person and i was a 6'5" black guy with big muscles who just got out of prison for killing a man for punching me in the nose

I'm not the only one who is, or should be, offended.

well you're the only one who is retarded enough to be offended. threatening people and shit. i bet you wouldnt tell me you would tear out my spleen or hit me in the nose if you met me in person and i was a 6'5" black guy with big muscles who just got out of prison for killing a man for punching me in the nose

Oi vey

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':bkq87vj1]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':bkq87vj1]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Haha that one's pretty good, and one I haven't heard. My aforementioned Jewish roommate used to go to bars and anywhere that crowds might be and play "find the jew!" He plays this by throwing change on the ground and seeing who takes the time to pick it up.

See but that's not actually funny. That's just someone with self-hate issues. Or someone who's afraid others will make fun of him so he does it before they can.

Haha that one's pretty good, and one I haven't heard. My aforementioned Jewish roommate used to go to bars and anywhere that crowds might be and play "find the jew!" He plays this by throwing change on the ground and seeing who takes the time to pick it up.

See but that's not actually funny. That's just someone with self-hate issues. Or someone who's afraid others will make fun of him so he does it before they can.

maybe youre the one with self-hate issues. thats why you get so offended at the slightest mention of the word "jew". regardless of what it is, youre a very angry person and you need help. All of your friends must have to walk on egg shells around you because they are afraid of offending you and don't want their spleens ripped out. And please don't take it out on your gf and beat her because your mad at me. i would feel very bad if you did

maybe youre the one with self-hate issues. thats why you get so offended at the slightest mention of the word "jew". regardless of what it is, youre a very angry person and you need help. All of your friends must have to walk on egg shells around you because they are afraid of offending you and don't want their spleens ripped out. And please don't take it out on your gf and beat her because your mad at me. i would feel very bad if you did

[image]