What random shit have you found in USED records?

I have found baggies of weed in old records. 2 or 3 times now. Nothing big but certainly smokeable amounts. Not that I bothered and the one lady who gave me one of the records asked for it back.

I went to my parents house years after I moved away to clean out anything I wanted before they moved. I found weed in a couple of tape cases that I guess I'd put in the and forgotten about.

I bought about 70 80's hard rock/metal records off this couple from craigslist. All the records were in VG+ to NM condition. So I bring them home and start going through and cleaning them. By the time I finished going through them all I had a decent pile of old decaying weed from who knows when. They even warned me when I bought them I might find some.

I bought a used ELO record, I don't recall which one, but inside the jacket for the second record, 2 Beatles 7 inch records with full color jackets came out too. Win freaking win.

I have found baggies of weed in old records. 2 or 3 times now. Nothing big but certainly smokeable amounts. Not that I bothered and the one lady who gave me one of the records asked for it back.

I went to my parents house years after I moved away to clean out anything I wanted before they moved. I found weed in a couple of tape cases that I guess I'd put in the and forgotten about.

I hope this sort of thing happens to me some day.

believe or not, right now I store my weed in records, I dont smoke that often, but I always like to have some around just in case I feel like being a hippy

Why with your records though? I just don't get it why not like in a jar in your draw or something like that? Not that it matters but I'm curiouse now.

people like smushed schwiggy i guess. idk i don't get it either. for one i feel like it's probably not too good for the record/jacket and two, i'm not trying to dig my weed out of my record collection...that just seems silly.

HOWEVER...finding some in one of your own records that you forgot about would be really, really awesome in that Drunk Christmas sort of way.

Back when I worked at a used record shop some guy sold us some cassette tapes and somehow forgot that his heroine was in one of the cases. And by "somehow", I mean he was high as fuck and forgot where he put his stash. Luckily, this other guy I was working with new the dude, called him, explained the situation and he returned acting all nervous as hell to get his shit back.

Total fucking moron.

people like smushed schwiggy i guess. idk i don't get it either. for one i feel like it's probably not too good for the record/jacket and two, i'm not trying to dig my weed out of my record collection...that just seems silly.

HOWEVER...finding some in one of your own records that you forgot about would be really, really awesome in that Drunk Christmas sort of way.

its not fuckin chlorine, it wont do shit to the jackets, .... that just seems silly fuckin stupid, to say