In less than 1,000 years, 3 days, and 7 hours.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the movies were weak in comparison to the tv show, but I still really enjoyed them. Plus I think the biggest problem was that the writers weren't used to writing 90 minutes worth of show. I'd imagine it's significantly harder to get a cohesive consistently funny 90 min movie than 22 min episode out of a team of writers, and I thought they did a good job.

Regardless, I'd take mediocre futurama over no futurama any day.

FYI these episodes will start from scratch, as in Leela and Fry won't have that whole lovey-dovey thing like in the last movie.

Are you sure? In the previews I've seen it shows them kissing and all that jazz. Plus it starts exactly where the last film left off.

I read that it isn't gonna start off where the movies left off. Also in the preview its not really Leela he is kissing, but someone who looks exactly like her (sounds like Amy when she talks).

Are you sure? In the previews I've seen it shows them kissing and all that jazz. Plus it starts exactly where the last film left off.

I read that it isn't gonna start off where the movies left off. Also in the preview its not really Leela he is kissing, but someone who looks exactly like her (sounds like Amy when she talks).

Nice, good catch! I'm sure they are going to revamp it to not completely build upon where the movies left off but Comedy Central posted the first 90 seconds last week and it starts right where Wild Green Yonder ended.

Regardless, I'M STOKED!