anybody have a cubemate they cant stand?

i do. He is always fucking eating. probably explains why he is so fat. i can't focus sometimes cause he never stops. if it's not chips or a meal its sunflower seeds which he spits into an old soda bottle. fucking annoying as hell. also he is always inhaling with his nose really hard like to prevent from having snot run out, as one might do if they had a cold and a runny nose, except he does it everyday for months. he also seems to get away with a lot and frankly i'm just sick of him. just seein if anyone else on the board had similar ZANY cubemates!!!

I worked in Albany with the DOH for a bit a few years ago and the cubicle around the block from me was this addicted horse-gambler. The guy spent more time researching horses that were racing than anything that had to do with revamping Medicaid, which is what we were actually working on.

I pretty much hated everyone in that office, and working in an office in general. That's why I decided to be a teacher, because I wanted to enjoy my job. I will never again work in an office.

There's a lady that works where I work and she is dumb as rocks and her voice couldnt get any more annoying to the point where people that sit near her, move their shit elsewhere in the office. At this point its the point of comedy.

Also a good part of my job is that people that can't hack it just quit, so the ones that stay around are generally cool. Talk to your supervisor and see if you can move, blame it on allergies or production and that you can't maximize your potential due to distractions.

I worked in Albany with the DOH for a bit a few years ago and the cubicle around the block from me was this addicted horse-gambler. The guy spent more time researching horses that were racing than anything that had to do with revamping Medicaid, which is what we were actually working on.

I pretty much hated everyone in that office, and working in an office in general. That's why I decided to be a teacher, because I wanted to enjoy my job. I will never again work in an office.

i'm hopin to get out of here soon too. ive grown to hate pretty much everyone who sits around me except for a couple people. he always talks to others around us about sports too. i'm not a fan of sports so that gets annoying too. i also think Prince sucks

i'm hopin to get out of here soon too. ive grown to hate pretty much everyone who sits around me except for a couple people. he always talks to others around us about sports too. i'm not a fan of sports so that gets annoying too. i also think Prince sucks

Is everyone that sits around you a minority?

Is everyone that sits around you a minority?

some of them yes. but that has nothing to do with me hating them. my cubemate is also black :-/