Post a Pic of a bunch of records of similar color

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... Are we supposed to guess what each artist is based upon the shade of color of each vinyl? Total waste of time. Maybe labeling them and having an answer key to choose from would have helped, but this was pretty lame.

No, by the labels.

Almost everything on message boards is a waste of time. You knew what you were getting into before you clicked here.

Then surprised cause cookies>records.

I never liked any of their stuff until their most recent album. For some reason I own one of each record. My friends would put it on every so often and I thought I liked it. It's like songs that are on the radio that you don't mind, but it's not osmething you actively choose to listen to. That's how I felt about Gaslight Anthem.

I am going to attempt to hijack this pointless thread and turn it into a cookie thread. What are everyones favorite cookies? Mine are below.

1. Chips Ahoy (regular, but chewy are alright too)

2. Oreo (Double Stuff, but I haven't had an oreo I didn't like, well maybe except mint)

3. Those cheap wafer cookies with fudge lines on them

4. Nilla Wafers (every time I eat vanilla wafers, I think of chocolate ones and calling them Nigga Wafers, am I the only one who does this?)

5. Pecan Sandies

Oh, and don't give me a bunch of anti-racism bs, I know it's wrong, but my brain thinks up some pretty disturbing/funny/fucked up shit.

I am going to attempt to hijack this pointless thread and turn it into a cookie thread. What are everyones favorite cookies? Mine are below.

1. Chips Ahoy (regular, but chewy are alright too)

2. Oreo (Double Stuff, but I haven't had an oreo I didn't like, well maybe except mint)

3. Those cheap wafer cookies with fudge lines on them

4. Nilla Wafers (every time I eat vanilla wafers, I think of chocolate ones and calling them Nigga Wafers, am I the only one who does this?)

5. Pecan Sandies

Oh, and don't give me a bunch of anti-racism bs, I know it's wrong, but my brain thinks up some pretty disturbing/funny/fucked up shit.

Why do all your favorite cookies come from a box? BAKE YOUR OWN. It's much more satisfying. My favorite is chocolate chocolate chip. And once you've made them, you turn them into the best goddamn ice cream sandwich you'll ever have:

[image]