Tim Kasher - Cold Love 7" preorder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man that package is alot of money but i think i'm going to have to get it. hopefully this album sounds nothing like Mama I'm Swollen

I really like Mama, I'm Swollen. In fact, as a whole, I probably like it more than Happy Hollow.

In my book, Tim Kasher can pretty much do no wrong. I'm looking forward to this new record a lot.

I really like Mama, I'm Swollen. In fact, as a whole, I probably like it more than Happy Hollow.

In my book, Tim Kasher can pretty much do no wrong. I'm looking forward to this new record a lot.

I back this. I love all things Tim Kasher. Just some a hell of a lot more than others. The Ugly Organ and Album Of The Year are monoliths that will never be toppled, as far as comparing his albums to one another goes. It's not fair to the rest of his work to constantly be "never as good as Ugly Organ/AOTY"

I back this. I love all things Tim Kasher. Just some a hell of a lot more than others. The Ugly Organ and Album Of The Year are monoliths that will never be toppled, as far as comparing his albums to one another goes. It's not fair to the rest of his work to constantly be "never as good as Ugly Organ/AOTY"

ok I agree it may not be fair to compare one Kasher album to another, but I just felt that Mama wasn't all that great of an album in general. some songs I really liked, but there were some that I thought were not that great. And usually on a Kasher album I never find songs that I think "aren't that great". so it was just a letdown. Hell I like Happy Hollow almost as much as I like Ugly Organ. I was not disappointed in it. Mama is kind of like Cursive's Raditude.... or Red Album..... or Make Believe.

• 1 month later...

I bought The Game Of Monogamy, I had no idea this was even coming out until I got a Saddle Creek news letter a few days ago. The bundle was long gone, so I won't be getting those 7"s anytime soon, but I'm extremely happy with the final release of the album. Typical Tim Kasher music, but oddly a bit more self-loathing.

I bought The Game Of Monogamy, I had no idea this was even coming out until I got a Saddle Creek news letter a few days ago. The bundle was long gone, so I won't be getting those 7"s anytime soon, but I'm extremely happy with the final release of the album. Typical Tim Kasher music, but oddly a bit more self-loathing.

In other words a bit more awesome.

In other words a bit more awesome.

I try and keep in mind the lyrics from Art Is Hard lol

• 1 month later...