Sound & Fury (Help Needed)

If anyone is going to Sound and Fury and might be able to pick up any limited LP's of these bands I would be totally appreciative. I could paypal money before or after. Looking for stuff from these bands

Tigers Jaw

Man Overboard

Transit

Might be interested in other stuff as well for Man Overboard, but really just looking for any limited LP's. Thanks

Brian

Strife-didn't have any of the special covers left, but got pink & brown

Touche Amore-La Dispute split, Make Do and Mend split, demo(can get more of all)

This is Hell-Weight of the World, both covers

Blacklisted-Live from Nowhere USA(maybe get more)

Fire & Ice-Double 7"(can get more)

Bane-Boston 7"(can get more)

Transit-available, didn't get yet

Man Overboard & Tiger's Jaw-didn't see anything special yet, they play Sunday (Tiger's Jaw-orange and black new press)

Not going tomorrow but going back Sunday, so let me know what you want, whether its something I have or not (can't guarantee anything, have friends in town and a baby shower tomorrow=other money to spend) but I will try.

Strife-didn't have any of the special covers left, but got pink & brown

Touche Amore-La Dispute split, Make Do and Mend split, demo(can get more of all)

This is Hell-Weight of the World, both covers

Blacklisted-Live from Nowhere USA(maybe get more)

Fire & Ice-Double 7"(can get more)

Bane-Boston 7"(can get more)

Transit-available, didn't get yet

Man Overboard & Tiger's Jaw-didn't see anything special yet, they play Sunday (Tiger's Jaw-orange and black new press)

Not going tomorrow but going back Sunday, so let me know what you want, whether its something I have or not (can't guarantee anything, have friends in town and a baby shower tomorrow=other money to spend) but I will try.

pmd!

I'd be stoked if someone could help me out with the tigers jaw tour deal as well. They changed their show in seattle to a much later time and I couldn't make it happen. I'm down for trades, straight up cash or trade for a tour press when whatever band comes this way.(tour trade)

I know it's late, but would like to keep my complete tigers jaw collection going

I need to make up my losses from missing half of Sunday because Davey Havok rode in on a sissy ass Yamaha. I would have got more but I gave Defeater $20 for a t-shirt because they looked like they were just told Santa Claus wasn't real, sooo bummed.

If you have already PM'd me, I will get back to you. The first 4 records are likely all accounted for.

Tiger's Jaw-S/T-Tour Pressing #/100

[image]kj,ti

Transit-This Will Not Define Us-#/26

[image]kj

This is Hell-Weight of the World-I & II #/15

[image]

Touche Amore/La Dispute- #/75

[image]

Touche Amore-Demo 7"- #/75

[image]

Touche Amore/Make Do and Mend- #/150

[image]ji