just got my dad into isis

That...is...odd...

Awesome but weird...

the two times ive seen isis, i've seen a few older guys with white hair in business suits hanging out buying cds and watching them real intently. my dad isn't like an audiophile or anything, like some of those guys probably are, but he doesn't really take much away from my music ever haha.

my dad is jazz maniac,he always tell me you will into something as i like someday but i don't that times isn't come yet.

i think it's amazing which you and your dad like in same thing,sal paradise.

(you may update him when isis release an upcoming album for place an order or ask him for see their gig)

my boss who's younger than my dad for 2 years very like sigur ros....

Guest falloutcollapse

My dad thinks that Minus the Bear would be huge with the "classic rock" crowd because he thinks they sound like Pink Floyd. I pretty much only listen to them around the house so he hears them all the time, and I guess he likes them.

my dad is jazz maniac,he always tell me you will into something as i like someday but i don't that times isn't come yet.

Tell your dad that Kurt Ballou's guitar playing is a complex as anything Ornette ever did. His scales and modes are outrageous.

And your dad is probably right. I probably listen to jazz half the time now. It's the only pure form of American music.

My dad thinks that Minus the Bear would be huge with the "classic rock" crowd because he thinks they sound like Pink Floyd. I pretty much only listen to them around the house so he hears them all the time, and I guess he likes them.

overall, i dont really think MTB sounds like pink floyd but i definitely thought the last track on the new album (the title escapes me at the moment...) sounds very pink floyd-ish