DONATE TO HELP PUBLISH MY ZINE!!!

i am not asking for much

Then find the money yourself. Pawn your guitar, do yard work for people, sell some records. Do It Yourself. No one is going to give you money for your shitty zine in exchange for some hamburger recipes.

Say fuck no to life experiences (that could actually build character...which would in-turn make your writing better), man.

Then find the money yourself. Pawn your guitar, do yard work for people, sell some records. Do It Yourself. No one is going to give you money for your shitty zine in exchange for some hamburger recipes.

Say fuck no to life experiences (that could actually build character...which would in-turn make your writing better), man.

This is a zine we're talking about, man, not the great american novel.

What life experiences enhance a zine besides bein' cool and shit?

Guest errolwest
I'd also like to point out that soliciting donations with caps lock engaged only works if you're the IRS.

Hahahahahahaha. I lol'd.

Where have you been?

i got really into four lokos.

also, ive been super busy with work and im moving.

and im writing for this new zine that takes up a lot of my time. its only about 90s alt rock. last month i wrote an article about how Tonic is the best band of all time.

(that zine would actually be more punk than most real zines)

seriously, how do you justify asking people to donate to a ZINE when you've committed these gems in the small amount of writing i've seen of yours:

"self-written by me"

"insubordinate amount of high-fives"

(both so embarrassing for multiple reasons)

and not even touch on the content of the writing. did something interesting happen in these past two years i should care to read about? just creating something does not necessarily warrant financial support from others

and not even touch on the content of the writing. did something interesting happen in these past two years i should care to read about? just creating something does not necessarily warrant financial support from others

This was the first thing I thought of. It sounds pretty narcissistic to think people want to donate money to see a photocopies zine about your life.

this isn't a joke thread.

the $250 donation goal will go straight back into the publications of issues #1 and #2. with the donation, i'd be able to do 100 copies of each.

i have already self-published issue #1 before, and it set me back almost $2 an issue. so, selling copies at $2, i'd barely break even, and in fact, would lose a little bit of money.

i am not asking for much, just enough to get another couple runs published in time for the symposium.

some of you might not know, but a task like this is very pricey nowadays. i have no connections with anyone that work at fedex/kinkos/office depot/office max, and even "good" prices of 7 cents a page is a retarded sum of money.

so, a little assistance is all i am asking for.

My passion for writing is so deep that I'll only do it if I can break even.