{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree on the mani/pedi thing. I'm a dude and have this done about once every couple of months. It's not about the color and all that shit (I obviously just get clear) it's about the hygeine. They clean up your cuticles and any wicks, loose skin, etc. And there is a huge amount of dead skin on the soles of your feet. Getting rid of this keeps them soft and helps reduce foot odor.

And you generally get a calf massage, which is nice.

BACKED. I've never gotten a manicure because that in my mind is frivolous, but I've gone with the lady on a few occasions to get pedicures together, and that shit is incredible. I feel like a new man when they're done; I definitely walk with a spring in my step afterward. Recommended!

ugh. you indie hipster hippies. a girl should at least know how to put on some makeup. girls should look good with or without it. sounds like the girls on this board are pretty plain jane. wonder if you girls even shave your legs or armpits. i bet you're all pretty unattractive people

yawn. yet another boring attempt to stir up shit. go away.

ugh. you indie hipster hippies. a girl should at least know how to put on some makeup. girls should look good with or without it. sounds like the girls on this board are pretty plain jane. wonder if you girls even shave your legs or armpits. i bet you're all pretty unattractive people

i, for one, am insanely unattractive.

but i'm also lily white, so that's a plus one in your book for me!

yawn. yet another boring attempt to stir up shit. go away.

no i was being very serious

Haha allison I'm allergic to everything too!! You won't find a single can of air freshner or glade pluginin this whole apartment they mess me up hardcore. Luckily bullflip will still be our frand since you honestly can't get much whiter between you, me, and cait!

I actually love makeup for special occasions and own a ton of it that never gets worn... I used to do it up big back in high school and at some of my jobs because I got tired of my (male) bosses asking me if I "felt okay" if I came in bare. I think makeup is a fantastic art if applied delicately and properly. It almost turns you into another person though. Both the attitude and the look that comes with it.

i bet you're all pretty unattractive people

Well, this is a record-collecting message board. Of course there's no beauty pageant winners here (except Yu—that is just one handsome Asian dude).

true story. i was in a beauty pageant at age 5 and did not win.

(oddly enough, my senior year in college, by sheer coincidence i found out my roommate was also in the exact same pageant with me. sadly, she didn't win either.)

Well, this is a record-collecting message board. Of course there's no beauty pageant winners here (except Yu—that is just one handsome Asian dude).

(oddly enough, my senior year in college, by sheer coincidence i found out my roommate was also in the exact same pageant with me. sadly, she didn't win either.)

[image]

Personally, I think everyone on this board is dead sexy. Just sayin'. I'm sure bulflip and his...what was it? Mixed race girlfriend or something? Anyway, I'm sure they're both stunningly attractive in the orange haze from the chemical plant their trailer park nestles up to. Hottest couple on the block...well, dirt road.

All this talk of attractiveness made me think of Hey Mercedes:

Apart from being devilishly dressed

In tune to the t

You tumble at me

Angellically delicate.

But I could be handsome

If you'd only pull the curtain

And we could be brilliant

If you'd only chance uncertain.

Que Shiraz...

yes

Going even more off-topic: I actually went to college with a Miss America contestant. (She was Miss Iowa.) She didn't win, but she was a rad girl regardless. We sat next to each other in choir.

^ +1 for the lolzers.

if you found that funny you must like the show Scrubs

hey hey hey hey hey!!! make fun all you want of the black people, jews, hispanics, and the puerto ricans, but leave SCRUBS out of this! Preferably seasons 1-5. the rest are still open for attack.

Guest markovianprocess

I don't know if fake tan would count as makeup of some sort, but girls, please stop using it. It's ridiculous, and no-one thinks you look glam. You just look like a fucking idiot.

Check out these hotties:

[image]

:-/

We have an excellent show over here on BBC Three called Snog, Marry, Avoid which would be relevant to this thread. The basic outline of the show is they get a ridiculously dressed orange female or male, tell them how stupid they look, get the public to confirm this, and then show them how to dress themselves properly and in a way which suits them. It's a trashy show, but it can be quite funny.