Slayer "The Vinyl Conflict" Box Set

This looks awesome. I got all of the metal blade colored discs a while back, but I decided against their most recent two albums (christ illusion and world painted blood), waiting for something like this. $141 after shipping really isn't bad at all. I don't understand why Amazon is showing it as $199 msrp though. Hopefully Aural Exploits gets this, and puts it up with their 5% pre-order discount.

Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct.

I'm glad to inform you that the orders that are placed using credit card will be charged only when the product starts shipping.

Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct.

Sony Music Digital

C1PV

Gary

they charge a buck to make sure its legit. at least thats what was up on mine this morning.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone listed to the remastered versions of the albums yet? Mine is waiting for me at home and since I won't be released from this Hell hole for another 5 hours, I thought I'd check in to see if anyone has given any of these records a spin yet. I know remastering records can go horribly wrong if not handled the right way.