Juggalos now cut down Andrew WK...

kgry

Old footage, eh? Anyways. Awk doesn't party as hard as he advertises. Generally I think any act that performs at a gd juggalo festival that obviously doesn't belong there gets what they deserve...a paycheck and a bottle of faygo to the temple. Not that I'm an icp fan by any means, but I'm surprised anyone is shocked shit like this goes down at a squallid hole like the gathering...

I would go see him for sure but I wouldn't go too far out of my way. Like I said, everything I have seen of him makes him out to be a great guy. The music just doesn't do much for me. I fully support the party!

That's how it was for me. Saw him at Warped Tour. Don't really like his music, but the show was good.

His music is terrible, his personality is undeniable though. I'd rather have a bunch of genuine dudes like that than 100 Juggaloes running around.

Hahaha, I personally love his work.

He's the onnlyy reason I went to Warped this year and it was amazing.

He's the onnlyy reason I WANTED TO GO to Warped this year, but spaced on the date. Damnit, and damn you for getting to see him, haha