Eddie Vedder Into The Wild repress 180 gram

• 1 month later...

Update:

From Aurel Exploits-

"We have been informed by our distributor that there may be an issue with availability of this title and until we are able to determine the impact of this we have removed the title from sale on our website.

We should have full details on the availability of this title in the next few days and will send an email update regarding this release at that time.

In the event there is only a limited supply available, orders will be filled earliest to latest and may be restricted to one copy per order.

Any orders that are not able to be filled will be refunded / cancelled.

Any orders that have payments due to expire (28 - 30 days since the order was placed) within the next several days for this release will be receiving a cancellation notification. Once we have received updated information for the release and availability is known, we will contact you via email if copies are available to fill your cancelled orders.

Please do not contact us regarding this release as we will be contacting you again in the next several days when we have updated information on availability."

i just bought this yesterday, but not from aural exploits because they don't use paypal? that was the reason or something else, dont remember, but i ended up getting it from soundstage direct.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/eddie-vedder-into-the-wild-soundtrack-vinyl-lp.shtml

it was $31.49 19 hours ago(pre-order price it said), not sure why they raised the price when it's still a pre-order.

the new street date is 08/10/2010

Music on vinyl always pressed big amounts of each release ,so don't worry ,they'll press more than 5000 of this.I already have an order in my record store and they said me that they push the street day 3 weeks.

BTW the new represses of AIC sounds better than the original and the mtv unplugged are the best vinyl sound that I heard in the last 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...