your experiences with RUN FOR COVER

For my bro museummouth, here's our dialogue with Rainbo about the basement records. 

Hi Tom,

They were going to start packaging this title today, but it looks like our printer made a big mistake.

The jackets we got are labeled RFC043 on the cartons, but when we opened them up, the jacket inside are actually RFC034.

Mr. Sheldon already has a rush order in with the printer for the correct jackets, but it will probably push your order back about 2 weeks.

I do apologize for this.

- Kandra

April fools?  That's unbelievable.

I ordered this record on January 3rd, It's already been 12 weeks!

Two weeks is too long, you can't do them any more quickly?

- Tom

3 Months for a repress? Can you just not print the jackets so we can have them done in a week somewhere else? How would a rush order take two weeks on top of the 3 months we've been waiting!?

-Jeff

Hi,

We are trying to get the jackets quicker, as Kandra said our printer did make a major mistake and printed the wrong selection.  The selection they printed by mistake is you selection # RFC 034.  The good side if any is our printer is will to sell you the 034 jackets for 50% off if you would like to keep them for the future if you think you might be ordering that number again?  Again we are really sorry for this and we are trying to get the reprint as soon as possible.  Let me know if you want to buy the 034 jackets or if I should return them to the printer.

-Steve

For my bro museummouth, here's our dialogue with Rainbo about the basement records. 

Hi Tom,

They were going to start packaging this title today, but it looks like our printer made a big mistake.

The jackets we got are labeled RFC043 on the cartons, but when we opened them up, the jacket inside are actually RFC034.

Mr. Sheldon already has a rush order in with the printer for the correct jackets, but it will probably push your order back about 2 weeks.

I do apologize for this.

- Kandra

April fools?  That's unbelievable.

I ordered this record on January 3rd, It's already been 12 weeks!

Two weeks is too long, you can't do them any more quickly?

- Tom

3 Months for a repress? Can you just not print the jackets so we can have them done in a week somewhere else? How would a rush order take two weeks on top of the 3 months we've been waiting!?

-Jeff

Hi,

We are trying to get the jackets quicker, as Kandra said our printer did make a major mistake and printed the wrong selection.  The selection they printed by mistake is you selection # RFC 034.  The good side if any is our printer is will to sell you the 034 jackets for 50% off if you would like to keep them for the future if you think you might be ordering that number again?  Again we are really sorry for this and we are trying to get the reprint as soon as possible.  Let me know if you want to buy the 034 jackets or if I should return them to the printer.

-Steve

Thanks! I really do appreciate it. I was just a bit upset with being left in the dark.

Time to change pressing plants?

Most of our releases are on time, because most of our releases are pressed through pirates. Like I said, Rainbo pressed this record when it first came out,  they are 60% the price of pirates, had the parts, art, and labels, and used to get represses done in a matter of weeks. We aren't dumb. They don't fuck everything up, but they fucked this up and there's nothing we can do about it. 

Most of our releases are on time, because most of our releases are pressed through pirates. Like I said, Rainbo pressed this record when it first came out,  they are 60% the price of pirates, had the parts, art, and labels, and used to get represses done in a matter of weeks. We aren't dumb. They don't fuck everything up, but they fucked this up and there's nothing we can do about it. 

Have you ever used United? I just had a great experience working with them to press Gameday Regulars new EP..

Hi,

-Steve

JEFF JUST LEAKED HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL REPRESS! (Disregard the fact that it's still available)

• 3 weeks later...