Man vs. Food (travel channel)

I love this show Adam is the shit. I mean yea he has gotten way fatter since the first season but he goes to some awesome places and has really introduced me to a ton of sweet resturants. This and Diner, Drive-ins, and Dives on Food Network has inspired so many food road trips for me and my friends.

I Love when he was at Quaker Steak and had that ridiuclous triple fire sauce (pardon if thats not the proper term) all over the place

yeah he has gotten large since season 1, and even season 2. my gf goes "its not like hes a fat guy"....she has since changed her tune..

he does hit up some awesome places even though he went to some not decent places in boston.

gross? really? its not like hes trying to shove down 100 hot dogs as fast as possible. that's gross. the stuff he cant finish, he just doesnt. ill agree he's definitely put on some weight though.

i think its cool what shows like this and diners, drive-ins, and dives can do for a local business - even though guy fieri still seems to think its 1998.

I Love when he was at Quaker Steak and had that ridiuclous triple fire sauce (pardon if thats not the proper term) all over the place

I still have to try these. I did the "Atomic Challenge" a while back and they were a bit hot, can't quite imagine these. My brother-in-law did the Triple Atomic Challenge and has been bugging me to do it, I'll fold eventually.

I watched him eat like 5 pounds of cheese last night, it made me want to lose weight.

Melt Challenge?

The first and last time I went to Melt, the 2 people sitting next to us decided to throw up at their table when the challenge proved to be too much for them.

this would scar me for life.

in 5th grade i threw up a bag of sun chips (i had seriously eaten, like, the entire bag at my sleepover birthday party) and only in the past month have i been able to bring myself to eat sun chips again.

haha. one reason why i don't drink - my horrible aversion to throwing up. to me, it's akin to death.

Well if you don't drink then how are you going to support independant music and drink craft beer? You really can not do one with out the other ya know?

I know; im so ashamed of myself. :[ not supporting independent music like this.