mewithoutYou represses - 180 gram

AlexH.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.burnttoastvinyl.com/storebtv/product_info.php?products_id=105

There you go - still readily available from the label. I think they're all black, though, the white was only a limited run.

thank you, i was having trouble actually accessing the burnt toast site last time i tried but this direct link works. Thanks again

WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I not see this thread before tonight!!!!!! I just sprung for an original press of Catch For Us The Foxes about 30 minutes ago! Granted, I got an amazing price but still!!!! Fuck it! I just ordered one of each of these. They're awesome as shit looking! 180 gram is so pleasant to the touch.

Also just managed to score two copies of Converge's No Heroes today. Weird shit.

i agree, i think "Foxes" is their best, although i love everything these guys have put together. It would be so incredible if somebody somewhere put out a vinyl copy of their first EP "i Never Said that i Was Brave." i'm so pumped to finally have "Foxes" on vinyl. This album really made me want to find GOD and find faith. i can't go on enough about how incredible this album is.

This album really made me want to find GOD and find faith. i can't go on enough about how incredible this album is.

That's actually one of my gripes with CFUTF. The religious overtones are a bit less notable on A-B, the songs are more aggressive, and to me, have more hooks for drunken singing!

Just curious but why would religious undertones by one of your "Gripes"?