Forgetters 2x7" up at No-Idea

patron

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have this too! We dont have very many of our allotted copies left :(

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Forgetters-%252d-Forgetters-7%22-%28Double%29.html

Jenna, can you send me your contact at the distro that's selling these, Blake sent me a link, I emailed them and the email bounced back and I'd like to pick up copies for my distro as well.

i've been hearing all sorts of things about this from people i know that have it, ranging from all 4 songs are awesome to the songs being just ok to the recording being bad. i'm waiting for mine so i can form my own opinion and either rock the shit out of it or put it in the forgetters pile. thankfully i won't be here all night.

levels are off a bit, but nothing too substantial. Songs are good, but nothing spectacular. In most cases, i give anything blake writes time to sink in. But overall it's a 6.5 out of 10. it's worth getting, but nothing worth praising at this time. it sounds like he was listening to a lot of misfits before he wrote those songs for some reason. it does have a different sound, which is kinda of a nice change.

come on people, someone has to have a link. you guys are killing me here.

late

sickteen

three strikes and youre out

>:(

hey, i'm just tired of waiting for this to come out. i've done right by the band, and bought the record. Now I just want to chill out and listen to the record, instead of this waiting game. that i'm terrible at.

late

sickteen

three strikes and youre out

>:(

hey, i'm just tired of waiting for this to come out. i've done right by the band, and bought the record. Now I just want to chill out and listen to the record, instead of this waiting game. that i'm terrible at.

late

sickteen

i just googled it and found it pretty easy.