Ebay sniping

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People actually pay someone to do this? I guess maybe ONLY if there is something you really want and can't be on the computer when the auction ends.... I would think if I really wanted it, I'd be at my computer. Why didn't I think of starting up a snipe site, get paid to do this for people, I think that's kinda crazy. Wonder how much money they make doing this.

because if you put your bid in at the last few seconds people have less time to come in and outbid you, usually letting you win the item at a reduced price to what it would have been otherwise.

these are my experiences, anyways. i rarely ever lost anything with auctionsniper and won most of it at great prices.

i like to manually snipe with a couple (or three) tabs... i have one to refresh/monitor the price and an extra tab(s) with a bid ready to be placed in a single click.

That's exactly what I do. Keep a few pages open and each window has a higher bid than the other. It makes it easier and a lot quicker to place multiple bids.

i like to manually snipe with a couple (or three) tabs... i have one to refresh/monitor the price and an extra tab(s) with a bid ready to be placed in a single click.

That's exactly what I do. Keep a few pages open and each window has a higher bid than the other. It makes it easier and a lot quicker to place multiple bids.

does your heart race like mine does? hahah..

does your heart race like mine does? hahah..

i get the worst anxiety/heart racing when an auction is ending... ebay high.

oh and i fucking hate snipers - twice last week i lost an auction with 3 seconds left.