It's Always Sunny... Season 6 starts tonight!

kurtz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... I was surprised it took this long, actually. I thought it was the perfect beer advertising show, and it really only snuck in subtly during season 5 and only bluntly now.

Looks like someone forgot about the Dave & Buster's episode.

Yeah but that was all tongue in cheek. I mean the episode was about the recession!

I haven't seen this episode yet because I'm on the good coast and I may be way out of line here, but I find it amusing when people freak out over real products being used on shows.

"They're drinking Coors Light in a bar?!? SELLOUTS!"

I'm far more upset over Subway actually. Coor Light isn't bad for a domestic low-budget pilsner

Yea... I was surprised it took this long, actually. I thought it was the perfect beer advertising show, and it really only snuck in subtly during season 5 and only bluntly now.

Looks like someone forgot about the Dave & Buster's episode.

I did. Wait, no i didn't, I was just thinking of a different part.. when Charlie turns on the "Coors" light in the window.

I haven't seen this episode yet because I'm on the good coast and I may be way out of line here, but I find it amusing when people freak out over real products being used on shows.

"They're drinking Coors Light in a bar?!? SELLOUTS!"

I'm far more upset over Subway actually. Coor Light isn't bad for a domestic low-budget pilsner

Are you kidding? I'm not a beer snob, but I HATE Coors. I will not drink it unless I'm already blitzed beyond tasting.