Saves the Day Equal Vision Represses

Kjm23

Just saw this on twitter.

Q: When will the saves the day records be repressed??????

Anonymous

We’re actually working on repressing a bunch of vinyl for 2011 and Saves The Day is on the list! The ideal situation would be a different record each month, but vinyl pressing is almost never on time. We’ll definitely post here (Tumblr) as we confirm details about availability/colors/etc.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always suprised more people didn't like fairweather. If they move is amazing.

One of my favorite albums ever, and one of my prized pieces of my vinyl collection.

I hated Alaska when it first came out, but it grew on me SO much. Never got into their last album at all though. The singer changed his singing voice or something... it sounded very different to me.

They need to press some Codeseven. Seeing as how the band is back together, it wouldn't be that risky an investment. I would murder someone's grandma for The Rescue on vinyl.

I like that record, but nothing tops Division of Labor. I had no idea they were back together, that's awesome!

Also, there's no chance in the American Nightmare LP being repressed. Not after those legal issues. Maybe Give up the Ghost repress instead?

Damn, that's another release I would like to have.

http://new.merchnow.com/products/64306

Ah ok. I was pretty sure this was still available. I've had this album on black and clear since they released it back in 2001. This was right around the time they pretty much stopped pressing their releases on vinyl. Obviously, because they weren't selling anymore.