Saves the Day Equal Vision Represses

Kjm23

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to press some Codeseven. Seeing as how the band is back together, it wouldn't be that risky an investment. I would murder someone's grandma for The Rescue on vinyl.

I like that record, but nothing tops Division of Labor. I had no idea they were back together, that's awesome!

Also, there's no chance in the American Nightmare LP being repressed. Not after those legal issues. Maybe Give up the Ghost repress instead?

Codeseven is playing Orlando on October 22nd at House of Blues. I am all over that shit.

I'll take it! I was kind of hoping they'd release a boxset of the trilogy albums when Daybreak drops, either way I gotta have In Reverie on vinyl! Yes, I go way back with Saves The Day, and know In Reverie gets a lot of hate, but it's by far my favorite album by Saves The Day.

equal vision didn't put out In Reverie so it won't be part of these re-presses.

I'll take it! I was kind of hoping they'd release a boxset of the trilogy albums when Daybreak drops, either way I gotta have In Reverie on vinyl! Yes, I go way back with Saves The Day, and know In Reverie gets a lot of hate, but it's by far my favorite album by Saves The Day.

I would imagine that In Reverie is still fairly easy to find...

I would imagine that In Reverie is still fairly easy to find...

It isn't had to find, but your usually going to pay 30+ bucks for it.

• 4 weeks later...
represses??? they really just need to go through and start pressing some of their older shit.

i would love to have some armor for sleep and prevent falls on wax.

The Rocking Horse Winner.

I would love to see Horizon on vinyl but I doubt there has been much demand for this. Criminally underrated band/album.

• 5 weeks later...