Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see travis coming on here announcing more though.

There's no more. I did a small run of only 500 cause thats how many left over jackets they had.

This wont be the final pressing of this album though, Im sure Ill do another one sometime soon.

Anyone get this and listen to it yet? Mine's having a lot of skipping problems on rock show, stay together, shut up, and please take me home. I cleaned it and played it through twice and still has the same problems. Going to exchange it for another one at HT right now. Hope this isn't an issue on every copy :/

These were pressed from the same parts as the tri-color, should be exactly the same as that one.

I was just there this morning, they had 2 when I got there to pick up my Thrice-AITA. right as i was checking out some dude bought one of the blinks. so as of 10:15 they had 1 left. you should call them and see if they can hold that one for your til Thursday.

Awesome man! Thanks! He's holding it for me for 24 hours. But he said I can call back tomorrow and extend the hold another 24. So it looks like I'll be able to snag it!

Thanks so much!

No problem man, glad I could help someone out with it. I knew that they were going to go fast, I'm glad that you had mentioned that you were going to Houston, because I never would have posted about it if you hadn't said something.

Anyone get this and listen to it yet? Mine's having a lot of skipping problems on rock show, stay together, shut up, and please take me home. I cleaned it and played it through twice and still has the same problems. Going to exchange it for another one at HT right now. Hope this isn't an issue on every copy :/

Mine skips really bad on stay together. Hopefully my HT has another copy I can exchange for.

These were pressed from the same parts as the tri-color, should be exactly the same as that one.

Mine skips really bad on stay together. Hopefully my HT has another copy I can exchange for.

I exchanged my copy and just finished listening to it. It has the same skips as the first copy I got, the worst of which are in Please Take Me Home. All of the copies are probably like this, so I don't think you should waste your time going back to Hot Topic like I did. I've never listened to the tri-color press, but I've heard some reports of skipping on that too. This sucks a lot. I can say that I own this record unlike many unlucky MTS customers, but having a copy that is enjoyable to listen to is the reason I bought this. UGH.

I exchanged my copy and just finished listening to it. It has the same skips as the first copy I got, the worst of which are in Please Take Me Home. All of the copies are probably like this, so I don't think you should waste your time going back to Hot Topic like I did. I've never listened to the tri-color press, but I've heard some reports of skipping on that too. This sucks a lot. I can say that I own this record unlike many unlucky MTS customers, but having a copy that is enjoyable to listen to is the reason I bought this. UGH.

My tri color doesn't skip really

There was a thread a while ago where a kid had a problem with the Felix Culpa record skipping, it turns out it was his turntable. He didn't have a great table and that's why it wa skipping, he put it on a better table and it didn't skip. This may be your problem

There was a thread a while ago where a kid had a problem with the Felix Culpa record skipping, it turns out it was his turntable. He didn't have a great table and that's why it wa skipping, he put it on a better table and it didn't skip. This may be your problem

I don't have a great turntable, but would it matter if I'm getting the same parts skipping on two different records upon multiple listens each?

I don't have a great turntable, but would it matter if I'm getting the same parts skipping on two different records upon multiple listens each?

Yeah I had three copies of MM - No ones first and you're next that all skipped right in the same spot. I upgraded my TT and they played fine